• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. fretnot

Sold Bartlett Retrospec

For sale is a gorgeous Bartlett Retrospec. Killer flame maple top, Brazilian rosewood board, Throbak SLE-101 pickups, 59 neck carve, TruVintage knobs, lightly aged by Tom. 8.4 lbs. Comes with the G&G Bartlett case. Was also Plek'd for perfect playability. Contact me with any questions. No...
  2. fretnot

Sold Gil Yaron Lyra Semi-Hollow w/ Brazilian board

For sale is a Gil Yaron Lyra semi-hollow model. All options, all old growth woods, killer hand tuned gunstock maple top, Cuban mahogany, Tortoise bindng on top and fingerboard, pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood board, etc. It also has Gil's proprietary "zero finish" back. Has a full '59 neck...
  3. fretnot

For those with more than one guitar...

If you had to sell all but one guitar that you currently own, which would you keep? Remember, you only get to keep 1, so don't list more than 1! We're all under lockdown together, so have fun with it. :beer
  4. fretnot

Sold Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow Limited Edition/Brazilian Board PRS

For sale is a 2019 Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow Limited Edition in Copperhead nitro finish. This is a limited run, with a killer 10 top and Brazilian board. Features the 24.594” scale length mahogany neck with a bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard, PRS tweaked Phase III tuners, bone...
  5. fretnot

Sold G&G Deluxe Strat / Tele Hardshell Case, Tweed with Red Poodle Plush Interior Tweed

For sale is a G&G case for a Fender Stratocaster or Telecaster, or similar. Tweed outside with red plush interior. Some minor marks from use, but in overall very nice condition. Does NOT have a Fender logo, just the G&G emblem, the maker of many Fender branded cases. PM me with any...
  6. fretnot

For the Fender (and similar) guys...

which is your favorite combo? Doesn't have to be a "Fender" per se, but S & T style guitars in general.
  7. fretnot

Sold Jim Barley / Ken McKay PAF pickups

You are looking at a set of PAF style pickups from Jim Barley in Michigan. These were wound for a Ken McKay guitar. I measured them this morning and they measured 7.59K N and 7.75K B @ 73 degrees. Nickel covers, long leads. Don’t know much about them other than he calls them Revelation 59...
  8. fretnot

Sold Marc Rutters Strat w/ Brazilian rosewood

For sale is a Marc Rutters custom built Stratocaster guitar. Has all of Marc’s hand made parts. This beauty has a roasted alder body, a killer roasted flame maple neck, and a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. All woodworking is done by Marc. 12” radius, 59’ C shape neck (Approx .86 at 1st, .96...
  9. fretnot

Sold Collings OM1 SS short scale, baked sitka top, Adirondack bracing

Just listed on Reverb is a gorgeous Collings OM1SS. Short scale, baked sitka top, Adirondack bracing. SOLD PM me with any questions. Thanks.
  10. fretnot

Sold PRS Modern Eagle 1 w/ Brazilian Rosewood neck and board

For sale is a killer 2012 PRS Modern Eagle 1. Brazilian rosewood neck and fingerboard (amazing), insane wide flame maple top, satin nitro finish. 57/08 TM pickups w/ push pull, bone nut, wide fat neck, original paisley ME case. Looks unplayed. This one has it all. Comes with hangtag...
  11. fretnot

Sold Carol Ann 1x12 cab loaded w/ Celestion G12M-65 Creamback

For sale is my Carol Ann 1x12 cab loaded with a Celestion G12M-65 Creamback. Almost brand new. Only a tiny paint rub off the logo from the original shipping to me. PM me with any questions. SOLD
  12. fretnot

Sold 2018 Gibson 1957 Les Paul Historic Goldtop Gloss

For sale is a 2018 Gibson 1957 Les Paul Historic Goldtop. Gloss finish. All the changes for 2018, including the new Custom Shop case. Comes with all paperwork, etc. Just a great 57 LP. In same condition as the day it arrived...only things I can find when looking with a magnifying eye is a...
  13. fretnot

Sold Evidence Audio The Lyric HG: Straight to Straight 15’ guitar cable

For sale is a used but excellent condition The Lyric HG cable from Evidence Audio. Top of the line cables. This one is 15’, straight to straight. PM me with any questions. Thanks. SOLD
  14. fretnot

Sold Avatar 1x12 Blonde closed back cab w/ Celestion G12-65 Heritage

For sale is an excellent condition Avatar 1x12 cabinet in Blonde with black grill and white piping. Comes with a Celestion G12-65 Heritage speaker. Would prefer local pickup, but I will ship it if required. Do the math and save a lot of $$$ on this one with this speaker. PM me. SOLD
  15. fretnot

Sold Bare Knuckle Mule PAF humbucker pickups

For sale is a BRAND NEW in box set of Bare Knuckle The Mule humbucker set. Shiny nickel covers, braided 2 conductor, unpotted, standard spacing, short leg. SOLD
  16. fretnot

Sold Eventide Timefactor w Ox Barn3 aux switch and Tesla tap tempo

For sale is an Eventide TimeFactor in excellent condition. Amazing delay unit, with a never ending array of delays to choose and modify. Comes with the killer Barn3 aux unit and the Tesla tap tempo for even more control, and to bank up and down on the fly. Comes with original box and manual...
  17. fretnot

Sold Friedman BE-OD Overdrive pedal

For sale is a used but basically mint Friedman BE-OD overdrive. Killer sounding overdrive that Friedman is known for! Currently has Velcro on the back for pedalboard use, but I can easily take it off if you’d prefer it without...just let me know. Comes with original box and paperwork. Any...
  18. fretnot

Sold K-Line Springfield Faded Sonic Blue w/ Bare Knuckle Irish Tour pickups

For sale is a beautiful like new K-Line Springfield in Faded Sonic Blue. Gorgeous one-off faded sonic blue nitro body with a maple neck and rosewood board. Comes stock with Bare Knuckle Irish Tour pickups and tortoise pickguard and backplate. Trem bar and COA are in the upgraded Fender G&G...
  19. fretnot

Sold Gil Yaron Bone 1 w/all options Brazilian

For sale is a gorgeous Gil Yaron Bone 1. These feature a paulownia core inside of a reclaimed, old growth mahogany body. This one has all of the options...reclaimed maple top with beautiful mineral streaks, Gil's PIO caps, Pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, Air Gap pickups, etc...
  20. fretnot

Sold Bare Knuckle The Mule aged nickel BRAND NEW IN BOX

I have a set of brand new Bare Knuckle The Mule PAF humbuckers in aged nickel. Long legs, unpotted, braided, double cream under the covers. SOLD
  21. fretnot

Sold Gil Yaron Bone 59

For sale is a GORGEOUS 1 owner (me) Gil Yaron Bone 59. Modeled after the 1959 Les Paul with Gil's ideas for "improvement" such as a stronger headstock and more comfortable heel, all while retaining the vibe and feel of a Burst. This beauty has one of Gil's reclaimed maple tops with huge flame...
  22. fretnot

Sold Bartlett Retrospec

For sale on Reverb (and here I guess) is a beautiful Bartlett Retrospec. Beautiful nitro goldtop with a dark pre CITES Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. OX4 PAF pickups which are phenomenal. Comes in its Bartlett flight case. Has been Plek'd, too. Reverb ad can be seen HERE. SOLD
  23. fretnot

Sold Ron Ellis Telecaster pickups Standard Plus (+) neck, 50 B bridge

For sale is a very gently used set of Ron Ellis Telecaster pickups. The neck is a Standard + around 5k, and the bridge is a 50 B (Broadcaster) around 9k. I have no home for them, so offering them up to someone looking for some special pickups for their T. Full length leads. Not really sure...
  24. fretnot

Sold G&G case for stratocaster or telecaster

For sale is a black G&G case for a Fender style guitar. Soft orange interior. Perfect for your strat or tele. Comes with keys, too. Used, but in excellent condition. SOLD
Top Bottom