• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

What is your signal chain? I assume that you have gain pedals in front of stomp? I was trying my new pedalboard to Helix LT at home few days ago and noticed that the way my patches/global settings are there was strong hum going on. After a while of troubleshooting I noticed that comp in Helix...
  2. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

For more tonal options I'd say go for the Gretsch, but be sure to have chance to play it before you buy it to be sure that it feels right for you. If you can't find Gretsch that suits you, there's nothing wrong getting another Duesy if that is your cup of tea. Most important thing is that don't...
  3. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

With Timeline You can restart your loop any time i think, but it doesn't do any glitches if thats what you want. You can also choose if delay is before/ after looper. If you need to use all three speeds half/normal/double, to edit one loop Timeline+looper switch cant do that. It can only do half...
  4. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

If I understood it correctly you can choose to only use one side of those and that's why I thought it could be dialed in for transparentish tone. Comp demos are always hard to listen in YT cause mild transparent comp is so much about the feel and about your frequencies not getting lost which can...
  5. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Did someone here have SlideRig Compact Deluxe MKII? If so, how transparent can you set it if you use just stage 1 comp?
  6. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I attached some pedals to board that have been next to my board for some time now (I'm so lazy when it comes to remaking my board). I made all this with existing cables, so some of them weren't perfect fit when it come to wiring being neat under the board, got it to be decent though. It is wired...
  7. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Ruokangas VSOP ordered and now the waiting game begins. There are still some things that are left to decide later. It has most of their "standard specs" cause I wanted killer strat with nothing too crazy, but wiring has some nice options that I think will work well for me. Some specs...
  8. He_Ma

Sold Collings 290

Marriage is not expensive. Kids are expensive ;) That's great looking guitar, good luck with the sale.
  9. He_Ma

Help Choosing Modulation For Worship

I'd say vibrato (WalrusAudio Julia or Boss VB-2) or tremolo of your choice would be the one to get more common P&W tones, but if you church doesn't aim to sound like a record it's totally up to you. Phaser and univibe can be cool too. Here's little clip showing vibrato in P&W style track. This...
  10. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Great playing/parts and great tone!
  11. He_Ma

Sold Novo Solus F1 Select Series - Stock Specs - PRICE DROP

I think that at this price this guitar should move fast! Good luck with the sale!
  12. He_Ma

Novo Guitars

I'd like to give serious warning that getting a Novo can lead you selling bunch of guitars. I've sold 3 at this point which isn't much to many here with your great collections, but for me it is. I had 5 electrics when Novo arrived and now I have only two so I sold 60% of my electrics in first...
  13. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I just sold my BilT and am down to 2 electric guitars for the first time in like 6 years (not excactly sure cause time flies and years get mixed). First I put it sale to buy Fano TC6 that was on sale on local musicians forum, but after getting offered some trades I realized that I be better off...
  14. He_Ma

Benson Amps Germanium Boost

Funniest post I've read in a long time!! And about the subject, I'm interested about this Benson pedal too. I don't have the Fuzz but preamp is so great that I am always interested when Benson makes new pedal. I know I will try it at some point.
  15. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Slide and fingerstyle playing in general.
  16. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Thank you both! I was leaning more towards KoT and maybe that would be the way to go here, but it might be that this is one of those questions without wrong answers :)
  17. He_Ma

Novo Guitars

It could be number of factors like you said. I feel that the biggest thing is that now you get what you pay for when selling and you just can't try them before you buy. They are also bit different from your standard strat or Les Paul. I was in good position since many things were familiar to...
  18. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

How you use MG and KoT and how they compare? I am currently trying to decide KoT vs MG+red remote. as medium and high gain P&W tone (so not high gain tone in sense that most non P&W guitarists understand the term). My name has come up on KoT waiting list like 3 years ago and second hand MG's are...
  19. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Sounds like just do it IMO
  20. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

I think you would maybe like the FM9 based on it has great tones, but would you still miss the pedals? What in your current setup is not working for u?
  21. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

With Helix I always use comp. With real pedalboard and amp, I feel that it is more guitar dependant. I think single coils benefit/want more comp than buckers. With my Novo I often feel that I don't need to step on the comp. I have gone through some transparent comps in past few years with...
  22. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

So the BE-OD deluxe arrived and the middle knob was broken in the delivery. When I opened the package one knob fell off and my first thought was that it was only knob hat, but then I looked at the pedal and the whole knob was broken. This was caused by not proper packing and the guy already...
  23. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

My Friedman BE-OD deluxe is waiting me in the mail. that might work for you also. It has, bass, mid, treble, presence and tight switch to tailor the nature of it for higher gain rock tones. I've tried it (or the non deluxe version) with my Bluetone Dumble side (just out of curiosity cause the...
  24. He_Ma

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Did you have low wound Imperials or standard? I really love my standard Imperials and and they work so well for everything I need. And about the Novak set you have, I have similiar style JM pickups from Lollar (their JM sized P90 in bridge and standard JM in the neck) in my Jazzcaster and it...
  25. He_Ma

Novo Guitars

Have you considered standard Lollar Imperials? I have those on my Serus J and I really love how everything works together tonally They are in the medium output territory and based on some of your clips, I think these could work well for you.
Top Bottom