• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. tashiattack

What's so great about the RAT?

I agree. I've tried a bunch of different Rats, and in many cases I preferred the Rat 2. My main OD is now a Soothsayer, but I'd be fine with a Rat 2.
  2. tashiattack

What's so great about the RAT?

I've always thought the Rat into a Marshall is one of the best rock sounds ever. Rat's also do low-gain amazingly. For the longest time I avoided rats, but then figured out how to use them and now its my main OD.
  3. tashiattack

Help with punk/indie pedal setup

Rat can get you both good low gain and high gain, and even fuzz sounds. I would get a digital delay like a DL-8 or DD7 instead of a chorus for leads. But honestly, its better you invest in a good amp, perhaps a combo.
  4. tashiattack

A Ratty Overdrive

My favourite od/distortion pedal. Once I got this, I absolutely stopped the od/distortion chase.
  5. tashiattack

black arts toneworks thread

Everything Mark makes is gold. I had a Revelation Superbass and Superlead, a Pharaoh (which I regret selling), played an LSTR extensively, and currently own a witch burner. They are all really damn good. Based on what you're looking for, I think LSTR might be the best option - or even better...
  6. tashiattack

ARC Soothsayer VS Modern ProCo Rat?

Had both - still have the Soothsayer. The Soothsayer is much clearer sounding, more headroom, and lots of control options. That being said, the modern Rat is very good too, especially for a dis/od for less than $100
  7. tashiattack

Who has downsized a pedal board and kept it small?

Went from having 10-12 to 3-5 now. Couldn't be happier.
  8. tashiattack

The Wet Reverb is magic or something

Yeah Ive had the wet for years, and its one of my never sell pedals.
  9. tashiattack

What are your top 3 favorite overdrive/distortion pedals?

Rat (i like all sorts, my current fav is the Soothsayer) DAM Sonic Titan Timmy
  10. tashiattack

Sold Tech 21 British

Version 1, in great condition, comes with box and paperwork. Removed velcro on the back so theres a little bit of residue. $90 U.S, including shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. For other places, please contact me. Paypal only. Gift preferred. :aok
  11. tashiattack

Anyone else underwhelmed by your El Cap?

Had one for almost four years, but I couldn't bond with it.
  12. tashiattack

Revisting a classic - Catalinbread DLS v2.2

I feel this way about the very first version. Need to get my hands on one again...
  13. tashiattack

What are peoples thoughts on the Boss RT20?

My bandmate has a RT20. Honestly, I don't like it when he uses it...
  14. tashiattack

Gain boost for 80s metal

You want a Rat.
  15. tashiattack

Crazy Pro Co Rat Prices?

I've been seeing old ones listed locally for ridiculous prices. Mid 90s Rat 2's for over 200$...what in the world.
  16. tashiattack

Industrial type distortion pedal

A solid state amp can also aide in that sound. Tommy Victory from Prong used a Marshall Valvestate throughout the 90s.
  17. tashiattack

How many Overdrive/Distortion/Fuzz/Boost pedals do you have?

On board: BAT Witchburner Arc Soothsayer Off board: Timmy VidFx Jacob (Rams Head Clone) Boss HM-2 Fuzzrocious Cat King Little Bear R.Attack Little Bear MB2 (in coming)
  18. tashiattack

Industrial type distortion pedal

Rat. Rat is always the answer.
Top Bottom