• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. John Bell

POLL: Favorite Canadian guitarist?

Keith Scott
  2. John Bell

Who likes to smoke weed before a gig?

Before....During (Unless it’s one set) and after.
  3. John Bell

Sold Ibanez AZ224FM

Guitar is in brand new condition. Not a mark on it. Plastic is still on the guard and back plate.Topaz burst finish on flame maple.Roasted maple neck, with stainless steel frets. Not your typical thin Ibanez neck. Has a new set of D’Addario NYXL 10-46 and plays great. Exceptionally well-made...
  4. John Bell

Sold MJT VTS (Mike Landau Vibe)

MJT “strat” Swamp ash body Black w/ lots of cool checking. Maple/rosewood neck .830-.960 60s Taper Tall frets that have been professionally leveled and dressed. 10” radius Lambertone pickup assembly.Triple shot singles and The Crema Humbucker. Guitar weighs 7lbs9oz on my scale. This is a pro...
  5. John Bell

Personal music / gear takeaways from 2020?

I’m leaving the stage (Bars actually) and going to youtube as well as recording.Sold my PA gear and bought a Macbook Pro.
  6. John Bell

Check out this Johnny Griffin solo!!

Best lesson I’ve had in years. Thanks for posting.
  7. John Bell

The best of the best of the best lines in songs, EVER

“She’s so fine.... there’s no tellin where the money went”
  8. John Bell

Sold Phenomenal roasted flame maple neck.

5A roasted maple.Easily comparable to Xotic museum grade. Professionally finished with boiled linseed oil, then finished with gunstock oil/wax. Feels as good or better than Musicman necks. Rolled edges. 6150 SS frets. 1 11/16 nut width. Boatneck shape. 2 piece vintage modern...
  9. John Bell

Sold Fully loaded relic strat body

Real Life Relics swamp ash body in candy apple green nitro.Callaham Vintage narrow trem and Seymour Duncan YJM Fury assembly. All you need is a neck and strap buttons. Pick shows complete guitar.....(neck not included)SOLD
  10. John Bell

"It's just business man!" Hope you don't hear that much with your musical endeavors ...

These very words were said to me... “ It’s the business and the business has no conscience “. Most honest statement ever.
  11. John Bell

Sold Suhr Classic Pro Fiesta Red $1,650

Suhr Classic Pro Fiesta Red Tinted maple w/ rosewood board 1.650 nut width .840-.950 medium C neck V70 pickups SSCII When I got it, it didn’t come with the Suhr gig bag or spec sheet. I have since purchased a Fender FG1225 bag which is actually much nicer than the Suhr bag. Only other change was...
  12. John Bell

Sold Area 61s and Injector

I have 2 Dimarzio Area 61 pick ups $40 each. Injector bridge model.$40 All three for $100 White covers. Text 410-733-9749 If you need pics
  13. John Bell

Thegearpage member since Nov 6, 2003

February 1 2003
  14. John Bell

Sold Dimarzio Custom Shop Chopper

Sold pending payment.
  15. John Bell

Sold Dimarzio Custom Shop Chopper

This was a custom shop special order with nickel plated rails instead of black. Looks better IMO and sounds better. I would say P90 like tone and matches up with singles better than a humbucker. It has a parchment cover and full length wire. Text for pics. 410-733-9749
  16. John Bell

Sold Dimarzio Injector

Bridge model. White, black and parchment covers. Comes in original box with hardware. Leads shortened for strat bridge position. $45
  17. John Bell

Sold Friedman Golden Pearl!

Awesome OD pedal that works equally well with clean amps as well as overdriven amps. Plenty of great demos on YouTube of this pedal. Good condition with a little wear from being used. Non original box Sold! https://i.imgur.com/ODykkcX.jpg
Top Bottom