• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. zsno

Helix users, do you actually USE your Native upgrade?

It's very handy for re-amping and I also like to throw it on vocal tracks for easy effects processing.
  2. zsno

Anyone tried Celestion's new Orange Cab IRs?

Thanks for your insights, Pete! In my use case, I'm using IRs with my Helix when practicing at home, and also for recording. It sounds like the Celestion ones might be a good option for my recording purposes, it's always nicer to not have to tweak as much. I'm at a point where tweaking, although...
  3. zsno

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any experience with these now that they've been out a while...
  4. zsno

Temple Audio Module w/ Pedaltrain

I've got the Maxon OD808 in front of the HX, the Pharaoh in loop 1 of the HX, Bloodmoon in loop 2 , and the AD999 is after the HX.
  5. zsno

Temple Audio Module w/ Pedaltrain

I was able to squeeze it in between the rails on the front edge of my Novo 18. The Temple module is plastic, so it has a little flex to it, its a tight fit, I didn't need any additional adhesive or anything to hold it in place. 2019 Live Board by zsno posted Jan 16, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  6. zsno

Bad last couple of days with Helix :( - update post #109 w/ audio

I'd also try using an EQ block for your hi/low cuts instead of the cab block, the slopes of the cuts in the EQ block are steeper, you might prefer it that way.
  7. zsno

Catalinbread lawsuit documents

Working in IT, it's always astounding to me the number of people who don't understand how important back up solutions are. And the small businesses are the ones I've seen hit hardest by not learning that lesson.
  8. zsno

NEW line 6 HX EFFECTS multieffect

You already have the extension if it’s showing two years. Originally the warranty was one year
  9. zsno

HX Stomp or Gigboard for my needs?

Glad we helped point you in that direction and it seems to be working out!
  10. zsno

NEW line 6 HX EFFECTS multieffect

Super excited about this! I just checked my registration and it's already automatically been changed from expiring 1/31/2019 to 1/31/2020. :banana
  11. zsno

I've been using the Ownhammer ones, and they are great. And this is coming from someone who uses a PPC412 live. But I'm also probably going to end up with the Celestion offering to see how it compares.
  12. zsno

How are they? I have the Ownhammer Orange IRs and dig them quite a bit, but curious how these compare. The addition of the high power 412 with G12K100 speakers and the vertical 212 with neo creambacks is appealing in addition to your standard V30 loaded PPC412. Wondering if it's gonna be...
  13. zsno

Sold Lovepedal Vibronaut - 5-knob photocell

Mint condition photocell Lovepedal Vibronaut with original box. Teal hammertone finish model. SOLD! Vibronaut by zsno posted Feb 23, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  14. zsno

Top 5 amp models on Helix

Badonk?
  15. zsno

Stomp and HXFX both have a looper, btw. (with the HXFX having a 6 button looper) But yes, I really think since you already have a Quilter, you'd be able to get use out of running the amp/preamp models from a Stomp into it!
  16. zsno

HXFX might be worth looking into for your proposed use as well then. More switches and control capability built in, but you lose the amp/cab modeling option. I'm using an HXFX live with a half stack, and at home I bought a Stomp when they came out, but recently upgraded to Helix Floor. Also...
  17. zsno

I think the Stomp has WAY more bang for the buck, to be honest. And going off the effects you mentioned- the phasers are good, the delays are great, the spring reverb is great, and I haven't messed much with the rotary. And as far as dirt, the centaur, timmy, tubescreamer, OCD, and RAT are...
  18. zsno

replace boss pedals on tour

That's one of the coolest things about Boss pedals, you can find them in most any music store. There's definitely a special peace of mind there. That said, I've never had one break on me.
  19. zsno

I think HX Stomp would be a great option for you, up to six effects you can use in addition to your favorite dirt boxes up front. Plus you'll have a standalone headphone practice or recording rig complete with USB interface. You can make some presets with just effects and then have presets...
  20. zsno

So who collects variations of the same pedal ?

I've got a MIJ and a MIT BF-2. I've also got at least a dozen big muff clones/variants. I really like fuzz and flangers, at least they're more interesting than transparent overdrives. :cool:
  21. zsno

What is your realy cheap pedal keeper ..

Cheapest pedals I bought new and still have kicking around are the Boneshaker and a Donner Jet Convolution Flanger. Both are great.
  22. zsno

HX EFFECTS Alternative?

Ehhh I don't think you can back up the claim it doesn't like high gain. I'm using with an Orange Rockerverb and CR120, as well as putting fuzz in one of the FX loops without issue. Changes channels just fine on my Oranges as well. I have a Mesa Dual Rec that's currently in need of repair, so I...
  23. zsno

HX EFFECTS Alternative?

Have you logged a ticket with L6 support?
  24. zsno

3 pedals you'd like to see added Helix

I kinda get it for HXFX, but then again, I'm using my HXFX into a real amp capable of high gain so still not needed in my use case. The DSP usage makes sense to an extent as well. Overall though IMHO, I think the development time would be much better used on other effects types...
  25. zsno

3 pedals you'd like to see added Helix

Seriously confused why anyone would want more high gain dirt boxes or MIAB's when the amps are all right there? Give me some phasers, flangers, pitch shifting, and synth stuff! Oh, and a RC Booster, please.
Top Bottom