• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. RMosack

Is anyone else not a big fan of the Mini Pedal format?

I understand how some people don't like stomping on them due to size issues. But if you are using any sort of loop switcher (e.g., Boss ES-8), then you can really cram them together to your heart's content and really have a reasonably sized board with such a switcher.
  2. RMosack

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

I remember that, but can't be exactly sure which ones. I'm pretty sure one was that 60s Reverb (had it, sold it, LOL).
  3. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Yup. Guitars like that make you not even worry about clean tones.
  4. RMosack

Exactly. "Do It Again". And the title is true too!
  5. RMosack

King of Tone (cheap) clone (68pedals, demonfx)

The bootlegging thing is a concern. Wow, didn't know about that stuff until this thread. I've been on the KOT list for nearly four years. Months back, when I figured I had less than a YEAR to go, I decided to buy one of those KOC pedals just to sure I'm on board with the whole KOT flavor...
  6. RMosack

It kind of has to be resolved or the (technically ex-) wife might have issues with me and my "dancing banana". It's kind of the cliche thing that involves a foolish older man and an attractive (way) younger woman! :oops: But you guys go back to the happy SNS thoughts!
  7. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

It's very, very different than any of my other guitars. I'm kind of a traditional kind of guy. So I have four different flavors of Les Paul (Standard, Deluxe, P90 Goldtop, B Bender), a 335, a few Strats, Teles, a Jazzmaster, Firebird. I'm kind of old fashioned when it comes to guitar. I even...
  8. RMosack

Congratulations. I'll bet it sounds killer. Talk about procrastinating! I've been putting off my Trinity Triwatt build for over two years. But now that the house remodel is done, and daughter #2 got married, and a big personal dilemma seems to be over, I think I'll try to start the process...
  9. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

I was born in 1968. So I was in high school and college when the pointy guitar thing happened. THE formative guitar years! Back in 2020, I had to do this. Wanted one of these for ages:
  10. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

You guys are way, way smarter than me. I'm 52. My "mid-life" thing just ended a month or so ago. Mine was the more classic variety issue that gets you in trouble with your spouse! :( Guitars, boats, cars? All would have been way, way smarter.
  11. RMosack

Synergy modular thread

Dang! That's really, really interesting. Thanks for posting that.
  12. RMosack

1 Drive Pedal: 3 Footswitches for 3 settings. This a thing?

Which of his pedals are the Gainster, ODR-1 and Jan Ray?
  13. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

That’s exactly what the Raw knob does in Allen amps.
  14. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Exactly this. On a Blackface circuit, the extra gain and extra Mids both add up to make it almost take on a Tweed feel.
  15. RMosack

Got myself on the KOT wait list...

Winter starts November 1, right? :cool:
  16. RMosack

I bought both a couple years ago. The SST has survived a long purge. It’s a great pedal. Sold the Believe ages ago when I realized I didn’t remotely use it.
  17. RMosack

Just got the Gladio SC Pedal......

Yes, IMO. I love the dual. But most in this thread seem to like the versatility of the SC version (clean mix, etc.).
  18. RMosack

Man, that's 12 days before me...which is like a month in real time.
  19. RMosack

Latest: As of October 11, they are shipping up to October 9, 2017. So in 19 days, the list moved forward 8 days. That's the best jump in ages. Less tha a 2.5:1 ratio. That puts my October 30 date darn close to my birthday in early December. Nice!!!
  20. RMosack

I'll go with all of the stuff that's SUPPOSED TO GO on my big board, but never seems to get wired up. It has a Boss ES-8, MIDI, the whole 9 yards. But it's never really up and running. Guitar - 1994 Cherry Sunburst Les Paul Standard - Manlius T-Top bridge and PAF neck clones; 50s...
  21. RMosack

Oh, man. I did not need to know about that! I've been on a 2 year pedal purge , but I'm a complete sucker for phasers. I bought a Sheep Shifter last year, a Maestro Stage Phaser clone. I also bought a (OMG the name escapes me) another clone of the other Maestro to replace my Heptode. All...
  22. RMosack

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Wait! Is the new Jugglet actually shipping now? It's the third pedal of my three pedal order after my name in line came up about two months ago. My Page TS shipped immediately. The Artisan in the new enclosure came a few weeks later. The new Juggler is the closer.
Top Bottom