• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. TexasTeleMan

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

So...it's the same big box Amp Eleven at the same price as in the past but with no control labels? What's next... "Super Knob Free" version and we use pliers to change settings? And have we confirmed if those with past service issues have been helped out yet before more pedals are sold? I...
  2. TexasTeleMan

Keeley Hydra Stereo Reverb & Tremolo

Bought the Hydra the first month it was released and have been enjoying it ever since. But... growing weary of recreating my presets every week or two when the pedal resets itself back to factory presets. It's on my main pedalboard which I unplug every night so all pedals are powered off at...
  3. TexasTeleMan

TC Ditto+

Been using the Ditto+ for a few days now and love it! Feels like it may be doing a bit of quantizing at the loop point compared to the standard Ditto mini I've been using for years which is fine with me. 99 folders to store loops and it shows up as an external drive when I plug it into my...
  4. TexasTeleMan

TC Ditto+

Bought one on Sweetwater yesterday to replace my regular Ditto. Really looking forward to storing several different ideas within the pedal vs. only being able to work on one at a time and then erasing it.
  5. TexasTeleMan

Hydra is replacing a Supa-Trem Jr. on my board. Sine Trem sounds are equal to my ears and the Harmonic Trem gives the Hydra the win for me as I greatly prefer it over the Supa's Warble setting which is fairly subtle sounding when compared to Harmonic. So far the only thing I'm missing from the...
  6. TexasTeleMan

Fender Tre-Verb or Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb?

Don't sleep on the new Keeley Hydra - great Trem/Verb pedal. Can't stop playing mine since it arrived! Especially the Harmonic Trem sounds.
  7. TexasTeleMan

KoT ordering

Had a KOT on my board for years but it was knocked off a few months back by a RC Booster V2 and a Lovepedal Amp Eleven OD (small box). Never used the distortion sounds of the KOT and this new setup sounds better to my ears with way more tonal flexibility given the separate bass controls and...
  8. TexasTeleMan

Worked as advertised! Thanks for the follow up on this one. Really loving the Hydra!
  9. TexasTeleMan

Sean - thanks for your reply and the new info! I want to make sure I understand what you're suggesting when you say " set the Reverb Modifier last in the sequence.." I'm taking that to mean dial in my Room Verb Mixer and Dwell settings to taste and then use the color & mixer controls (Reverb...
  10. TexasTeleMan

Sean - sent an email just now through your website's main "contact us" email form with more details that might be helpful. Thanks!
  11. TexasTeleMan

I'm experiencing the same issue with room reverb saving noticeably higher than where I set it when I come back to the preset again. What the previous poster said about 20% higher sounds about right to my ear as well. I double checked this by setting the dwell mix to zero (room reverb) and...
  12. TexasTeleMan

Had the Hydra for a few days now and it's an amazing Pedal! The Keeley Aurora Reverb pedal was already my main verb pedal so that was easy to duplicate with the Hydra. Then I A/B'd the Sine Tremolo with my Fulltone Supa-Trem Jr. and the Hydra nailed that as well. Switched over to the Hydra's...
  13. TexasTeleMan

What is your main overdrive pedal? (2020 Edition)

Lovepedal FuzzMaster 2000 & Lovepedal Amp Eleven. Mostly using the Amp Eleven for low gain and then feed the FuzzMaster into it when I want to get my Fuzz/OD on. Also have an Xotic RC Boost V2 (set clean) early in the chain to fatten up and boost the Amp Eleven when I want mid gain tones. All...
  14. TexasTeleMan

King of Tone Channel Order

You are correct.
  15. TexasTeleMan

I'm a full on free market capitalist so charge what you wish and let the market decide - no worries there! Keep in mind this is a SNS thread with customers that pretty much only purchase your goods through these sales so our realities have been altered related to pricing levels.
  16. TexasTeleMan

So...the Burst Boost is the exact boost from Amp Eleven (as stated on the product page) but costs way more than the pedal it's derived from which offers more functionality as dual pedal versus this one. It's a nice paint job...I'll give it that.
  17. TexasTeleMan

Looks like I didn't jinx it with my earlier post and the FuzzMaster BC178 is now mine! Taking me further down the LP Fuzz Rabbit hole...
  18. TexasTeleMan

Funny you say that as I'm planning to make that my next LP purchase! It could happen today if it appears...but I probably just jinxed it.
  19. TexasTeleMan

Wasn't the last sale the one that offered the most models ever at once? Perhaps this one goes the opposite direction? Never been a fuzz guy but picked up the White Dragon recently and can't stop playing it! Takes me back to my early rock days with endless fuzzed out riffs. I wanted a fuzz...
  20. TexasTeleMan

Reverb.com being bought by Etsy????

With Etsy being a publicly traded company they will need to always show continued revenue growth to their share holders and one of the easiest ways to do so, if you can afford it, is to purchase smaller profitable companies and absorb their revenue stream into yours. No clue what annual revenue...
  21. TexasTeleMan

I'm in that club as well. If the White Dragon is hungry today I will gladly feed it with my credit card!
  22. TexasTeleMan

I currently have a KOT and small box AMP 11 on my board and yes, I can dial in very similar low to mid gain sounds from both OD's if I put the effort into it. The AMP 11 has greater tone control with the two knobs and I find the KOT to be naturally more mid heavy by nature. I tend to use the...
  23. TexasTeleMan

Was hoping to see the LP Tap Tremolo appear again this year but no such luck so went with a Fulltone Supa-Trem Jr. and couldn't be happier! Small enough footprint and a tap tempo that can double in speed with a quick hold on the button once you set your speed. Square, Sine and "Warble" settings...
  24. TexasTeleMan

With only 4 SNS dirt related pedals purchased this year I realize I am a "small fish" on this thread! The Amp 11 small box earned a permanent spot on my main board where it will probably remain for quite some time. Love that pedal! I've held strong so far this time around with zero new...
  25. TexasTeleMan

Great to see you're enjoying the Bender videos! Definitely pick one up if you can as they're a blast to play. Keep it Bent!
Top Bottom