• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

Search results

1. John Bell

FS Seymour Duncan YJM assembly.

Complete with all connecting wires. Ready to drop in your strat.$200 shipped with paypal.
  2. John Bell

Anybody else not like when bandmates are in another band too?

Players go where the money is.
  3. John Bell

Hypothetical: If Jimi Hendrix was still alive today...

Possibly gotten into politics.
  4. John Bell

Bar owner says don't bring anyone to the gig

Sounds like you just got booked for a private function for club money. Typical bar owner BS.
  5. John Bell

It's kinda sad how many people waste their youth chasing a music career

Conviction..........The ones that failed are the ones that quit.
  6. John Bell

Suhr quality control question.

Suhr is the only guitar I'd still buy without playing it first. With Suhr guitars....Specs are the key. Decide what specs you like and go from there.
  7. John Bell

Totally subjective, but what amp has the best cleans you have heard?

Best for me would be the amp I've owned for the past 5 years. Mesa Lonestar Special. I've heard other amps sound great ,but for me it's the LSS.
  8. John Bell

John Bell is One Bad Mo Fo~This live cut would get him a lot of gigs all by itself

Not sure I could sing and play it at the same time.:huh
  9. John Bell

John Bell is One Bad Mo Fo~This live cut would get him a lot of gigs all by itself

That's not my voice. That's Tommy Lepson. That band dissolved a few years ago.I was in it for 11 years...Good times.
  10. John Bell

Have you ever caught a guitar pick from a guitarist on stage? If so, who?

Got one while at a Cheap Trick show in 1979......Rick was throwing dozens of them and one landed right on me. I think I still have it somewhere. It was a Fender medium with the band name on it several times.
  11. John Bell

Looking for some HSS Strat config ideas

The areas will work fine with 500k pot
  12. John Bell

The most "musical" amp you played for up to about $1300?

The one I bought and have gigged with regularly since 2010...Mesa Lonestar Special. Paid 1,100. Worth ever penny and more.
  13. John Bell

Am I wrong, or is he? this isnt a am std, right?

American Special. I prefer it over the American Standard.
  14. John Bell

Mesa Mark V 25 Head

Finally a good demo of the drive channel. Thanks for posting.
  15. John Bell

If An Elderly Neighbor Offered You A Guitar....

First off...I wouldn't mention a word here. Work out a deal and it would be mine bitch..............
  16. John Bell

After seeing him play either you go home an practice or put your guitar under the Bed

Practice. Something to be learned from every player IMO.
  17. John Bell

RIP Jeff Golub...

Sad day indeed. A great all around player and a gem of a person. He will be missed.
  18. John Bell

Emporiums = Death Valley

For folks posting gear at or more than dealer prices...yes. I've not had a problem selling anything due to realistic prices. Yep...you have the undeniable right to ask what ever you want....just know what you're selling is used and only worth what someone is willing to pay. When selling...
  19. John Bell

Post a pic of your #1

20. John Bell

You guys play loud

Settin the walls a blaze with my 30 watt Lonestar Special..............:rockin
  21. John Bell

An Apology....

I learned to read typos long ago. It's all good........all the best for your health.
  22. John Bell

NGD: Switchback Guitarworks Cityboy v2.0

Nice guitar.......enjoy!
  23. John Bell

Post your fav metal song

2-V8kYT1pvE
  24. John Bell

Axis Wah Announcement - Coming Clean

What a mess.... Big note to self.

Trending Topics