• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Synex7254

Cream~Badge

He has been using a full size Leslie cabinet when he plays it live.
  2. Synex7254

Springsteen On Netflix!

Started watching it, was bird as well and fell asleep about 20 minutes into it. Woke up 2 hours later and it was STILL ON! Sorry I can appreciate him and his songwriting but not a “huge fan” and had I paid money to see this on Broadway, would have probably walked out.
  3. Synex7254

Someone should let Clapton know that it’s not the ‘80s anymore...

Only difference is that at least they changed their set lists. Clapton’s setlist has been virtually the same (same running order too) for the last 3-4 years - minus a single song swap here and there. I love the guy, he’s one of my favorite guitarists and have seen him over 20 times in concert...
  4. Synex7254

Beatles White Album 50th Anniversary Remix

Yep...big difference!
  5. Synex7254

Beatles White Album 50th Anniversary Remix

The 2009 boxed set were remastered not remixed. Also George Martin has nothing to do with the remixes as he had suffered significant hearing loss and was pretty deaf by then.
  6. Synex7254

2 Guitarist, 2 tunings?

Just about EVERY Black Crowes song....
  7. Synex7254

Loudest concert you saw in a small venue?

The Magpie Salute @ The Gramercy Theater in NYC, Jan. 2017. Capacity there is only 499. Didn't help that I was standing about 10 feet in front of Rich Robinson's rig. My ears rang for 2 days afterwards. Fantastic show!
  8. Synex7254

The Beatles - Let It Be (entire movie, 1969-1970)

Have this on Import DVD for years....with they would officially realize it again. My favorite part is when George gets the "shock"!
  9. Synex7254

Jack Bruce R.I.P

Sad news indeed.
Top Bottom