• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Telebluze

WTB Late 1953 - 1955 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop (wraptail)

If you've got one you'd consider parting with......shoot me a PM No refin's No breaks, crack or repairs No replaced electronics Thx!
  2. Telebluze

FS Waterslide Decals

High-quality waterslide headstock decals.......most are $16 each. PM WITH ALL QUESTIONS.....
  3. Telebluze

Sold Celestion Gold

Celestion Gold 12" Alnico 8 ohm......near mint condition. $220 shipped/PP'd (CONUS) Thx, Ken
  4. Telebluze

FS Celestion Gold

Celestion Gold 12" Alnico 8 ohm......near mint condition. $220 shipped/PP'd (CONUS) Thx, Ken
  5. Telebluze

WTB Gibson Lee Roy Parnell Goldtop

Looking for one with all the case candy and most especially the Ellis ‘buckers. SCORED ONE!!!
  6. Telebluze

FS Waterslide Decals

High-quality waterslide headstock decals........most are $16 each. PM WITH ALL QUESTIONS....... Thanks, Ken
  7. Telebluze

WTB Lollar Firebird Pickup (Bridge)

If you got one you wanna get rid of send me a PM with asking price?
  8. Telebluze

FS Pigtail (Tonepros) Intonatable / Adjustable Wraparound Bridge

I've got (2) of these for sale......both are nickel and both are aged, and both cane off of late 50's LP Jr's (guitars with tailpieces that have a slight cant). $80 each sh/PP'd Thx! Ken
  9. Telebluze

Sold 1976 Alvarez Model 5022

Fantastic guitar (Martin copy) in what I'd call Good+ condition (especially for it's age) Ships in really nice Road Runner casePHENOMENAL case (full disclaimer, some of the tolex on the case has lifted......no effect on performance). Give me a little wiggle room on the year.......it's really...
  10. Telebluze

Sold 1957 Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow - Vintage All-Original

Another one of the best pieces out of my personal collection....... Title says it all.......one caveat though, one of the caps has been replaced, so......technically it's 99.9% original EDIT: ok, so.......several ppl have PM’d me about the tailpiece? I gig my guitars and want them to be and...
  11. Telebluze

Sold 1959 Gibson ES-335 (Real Deal-All Orig) REDUCED

Another one of the best "holy-grail" pieces out of my personal collection up for sale........ This is one of those super special one's, hard to find examples that are this good...….this one's gonna hurt! NO ISSUES, NO CRACKS, NO BREAKS, NO REPAIRS, NO REFINS, NO OVERSPRAY, NO NON-ORIG PARTS...
  12. Telebluze

Sold REDUCED - 2004 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop 1957 Reissue - R7

Please see ad in the "Commercial Section" https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/2004-gibson-les-paul-goldtop-1957-reissue-r7.2116613/ 2004 R7 Goldtop with a really nice dark chocolate fretboard!! This is one super-sweet LP GT!! The ideal, perfect "sweet-spot" weight for a Les...
  13. Telebluze

Sold 1953 Les Paul Goldtop (All-Orig - Real Deal)

This is another "holy-grail" piece out of my personal collection...... As with all of the pieces I've ended-up keeping for my collection, I've gone through several in order to find the "right" one........this is no exception.......an absolutely phenomenal example of a late-53, wrap-tail Les...
  14. Telebluze

Sold Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Head

In "like new" condition, never gigged.......kept in smoke-free home. The Fillmore clean channel has got some of THE BEST big-bottle, black-face style cleans you've ever heard........and the gain channel has all the gain you could ever possibly want (unless you're in a death metal band). There's...
  15. Telebluze

Question About Corrosion & Light Rust

I've got a few guitars that I haven't played in a pretty good while......when I opened the cases the other day, they've got corrosion and light rust on the pick-up covers and some of the other hardware. What's the best way to clean 'em up? Thanks in advance!
  16. Telebluze

Sold Throbak Sle - 101 Plus Mxv (traded)

These are as close to new as you can get w/o being right off the line........comes in orig packaging w/ all the accoutrements from the factory. I installed them in my LPC.....played one gig and re-installed the orig's. They sound spectacular, but not too different/better than the...
  17. Telebluze

Victoria 5F10 Question

Regarding the 6AT6 vs 6AV6 Can someone please give me a run-down of the pros & cons of using one over the other.......and also what are the difference sonically between the two? Thanks in advance for your help!
  18. Telebluze

Spector Bass Question??

My buddy has a Spector bass that's (best I can tell) from the Spector/Kramer era 1986-1991 I know there are a ton of variables (condition, originality, etc.....), assuming it's original and in Good to VG condition, can anybody give me a general idea what it might be worth, or point me to where...
  19. Telebluze

Sold Memphis 1959 ES 335 RI (Natural) 2016

Title says it....... I'm trying to raise funds for another piece.....I've priced this to sell, my price is way more than fair......and it's firm. I just want "clear" $3000......after shipping and fees (if you choose a fee payment). This model is now discontinued, and Gibson Memphis no longer...
  20. Telebluze

Best Acoustic Guitar for $250 ??

Opinions please........ I know $250 is a very meager budget.......BUT.......a friend of mine is wanting to get her husband a guitar for Father’s Day, and I have no idea what’s out there (that’s decent) in that price range?? He’s a beginner and this will be his first guitar....... Thx for your...
  21. Telebluze

Sold 1982 Gibson ES 335 "Shaw Era" 1959 RI Dot Neck

Title says it all!! The ONLY reason I'm selling is because a holy-grail vintage piece just became available and I'm trying to raise funds to get it. This is an all-orig Shaw Era ES 335 A lot of folks say that these are the best 335's Gibson ever produced (besides the real ones), and a lot of...
  22. Telebluze

Sold 1966 Trini Lopez - Museum Quality Condition

Title says it all!! The ONLY reason I'm selling is because a holy-grail vintage piece just became available and I'm trying to raise funds to get it. This is a 100% all-orig (sans a professional refret and nut.........plays like butter, it's good to go for another 50 yrs)! Not one single...
  23. Telebluze

Sold 1957 Fender Telecaster - ALL ORIGINAL!!

Title says it all!! The ONLY reason I'm selling is because a holy-grail vintage piece just became available and I'm trying to raise funds to get it. This is a 100% all-orig, no excuses Whiteguard Tele.........not one single solder joint broken, not one single non-orig screw.........100%...
  24. Telebluze

1988 Les Paul Standard

Quick question....... What’s the cut-off for Shaw ‘buckers?? Is ‘88 too late?? Thanks!
  25. Telebluze

1988 Les Paul Standard

Quick question....... What’s the cut-off for Shaw ‘buckers?? Is ‘88 too late?? Thanks!
Top Bottom