• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Major Twang

Pulse Cabs

Copted a few Pulse PM112 white tolex cabs from newark.com loaded with generic 1xG12" 8 Ohm 90db guitar speakers Switched G12" for Vintage 30 Had to frontload Presswood city but cab is small so... Good handle Steel corners Rubber footers Happy camper
  2. Major Twang

6V6's in a Bassman RI?

3. Major Twang

Headphone out sounding thin on Santo (KLD) Uranus 5 watts 12xa7-6L6 amp

Got this Santo Uranus 5 watt tube amp on ebay for 265$ can. It is a renamed KLD amp from China with good components. Two 12AX7 & one 6L6/EL34, a reverb tank and headphone out. With a Shure in ear headphone plugged in, i was disapointed by the thin sounding sound. Wondering if an headphone amp...
  4. Major Twang

Supro 1650 RTA. Anyone know anything?

i've seen the pics...the unit is stock...be prepared to have to work on it... Electrolytics will have to go...
  5. Major Twang

Montreal's Boutique Tone

Yup... Tire kickers don't pay the rent... Lots of those in Mtl...
  6. Major Twang

Montreal's Boutique Tone

With Moog Audio a few block's down...huh...the writing was on the wall!
  7. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Nice amp!
  8. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Nice amp!
  9. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

a lot of gear for a mediocre boring pop song...:munch
  10. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

most folks listen with their eyes
  11. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

There is wait on all of them...4 weeks on the Spitfire...
  12. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

yup, ready to use... it is a remarkable deal! ask for the lead time...:phones
  13. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Glen is right as usual. A block of wood on both trannies is in order if your shipping this amp. I've sent one to California in a road case without the wood, and, the Pacific p.t. got pulled 1/2".
  14. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

These amps are wild beast! They are like holding a Tiger by the tail... Moving them around is asking for trouble. Being the builder or being an experience D.I.Y. comes handy. Bring a good supply of non microphonics pre amp tubes but, and the Tweedy as back up.:banana
  15. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Come on man! Where is your spirit? The man needs a Lear Jet!!:knitting:banana:banana:banana
  16. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Yup! It's all in the looks!! Folks purchase with their eyes!!!
  17. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

18. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

or, when the reissue is worth 20 times the original...
  19. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Go wild Buddy! It's only rock and roll...a few words...a few notes...
  20. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Who put the Bomp tha Bomp chi Bomp Who put the ring tha rama lama ding dong:hide:banana:rimshot:rockin
  21. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

Cool! Also do a Trainwreck, a JM and a Ceriatone "battle of the amps" with the same speakers, same guitars and same player. Why not get Glen for the task?
  22. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

AMEN BRO!
  23. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

And that's all what matters really!
  24. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

You might be new to this...so i'll tell you where the negativity comes from... I was hanging out at another forum 5 years ago...and the Trainwreck man was busting our tweaker's ass... He was dead against D.I.Y. duders. He had met Mose at the crossroad and was given the five laws on how...
  25. Major Twang

new trainwreck amps?

a Trainwreck will do justice to a great guitar player. to a junior player, it's just another toy to brag about!
Top Bottom