• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Guitarnotsoguru

FS Friedman Dirty Shirley Mini 20W Head

Treat yourself
  2. Guitarnotsoguru

PM'd Orlando area welcome for pickup
  3. Guitarnotsoguru

Friedman DSM head for sale. No issues, dents, dings or tears.....just pure tone. All original and comes with power cord not shown. $1250 shipped and PayPal'd to your door.
  4. Guitarnotsoguru

Sold 2020 PRS DGT Lemonburst

Here it is……… https://www.ebay.com/itm/363435531533?hash=item549e721d0d:g:DxoAAOSwL0VgyO~Z
  5. Guitarnotsoguru

Sold 2020 Fender American Professional II Stratocaster

Too heavy??? Too light??? Just right???
  6. Guitarnotsoguru

Just weighed it. 7 pounds and 8.5 ounces. This is the equivalent of 7.53125 pounds
  7. Guitarnotsoguru

Can I add a 2 channel amp to my Denon?

Yes, you can add a 2 channel amp. Often times, even in a theater application, a stand alone 2 channel amp does wonders for those front towers. You would use your left and right pre amp outs using an rca cable into the left and right of the amp.
  8. Guitarnotsoguru

I have a mint Stratocaster that I bought new from MF. Has the 57/62 pickups installed. Comes with all the paperwork, candy, etc. $1250 shipped and paypal'd to your door. Only selling because I picked up a couple amps I need to pay for.
  9. Guitarnotsoguru

Your ALL-TIME FAVORITE set of strat pickups

I purchased a new American Professional II Stratocaster knowing I was going to swap out the pickups and wonky wiring push push knob to add the neck pickup in any position. That being said, I bought a brand new, Fender loaded pickguard with the 57/62s and couldn't be happier.
  10. Guitarnotsoguru

Beryllium Toxicity In Electronics

I'd worry more about your panoramic head xrays
  11. Guitarnotsoguru

Post Your Home Stereo Rig Here

You are 100% correct. I switch out the Focals and the KEFs on occasion. Nope, you're right again. The MLs do have some very nice low end extension and don't need a sub and surprisingly the Focals have a very nice bass response as well and the KEFs come in third with respect to bass. With...
  12. Guitarnotsoguru

Post Your Home Stereo Rig Here

My 2 channel listening area in my loft. The TV is for menu setups. Rotel RA-1572 Focal Aria 906 KEF LS50 Martin Logan Motion 40 Cambridge Audio CD D300SE
  13. Guitarnotsoguru

Budget speakers

I recently bought a pair, very nice for the price point.
  14. Guitarnotsoguru

What does contribute the most to a good sound on a strat?

What contributes most to a good Strat sound
  15. Guitarnotsoguru

Will Relic guitars go out of style?

I own 2 custom shop relic Stratocasters. I don't have to worry about dinging or scratching them.
  16. Guitarnotsoguru

Sold Suhr Custom Classic S- $1750

Might be a record. I wonder if Kleio can broker a deal for me!
  17. Guitarnotsoguru

CD Player Recommendation

I still use my D300 Special Edition
  18. Guitarnotsoguru

Who buys from Japan?

I remember buying an extremely nice Ibanez J Craft and a Caparison from an American guy, living in Japan and selling guitars on EBay. He was excellent to deal with and his name was James, I believe.
  19. Guitarnotsoguru

Sold Huber Orca Custom 2014

That is a stunning instrument
Top Bottom