• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. crazyForce

Sold Matchless HC-30

Made in March 2021. I've played the heck out of it, but times change and so do living circumstances. It's black with silver piping. Comes with original tubes and will ship in the original box. The only trade I am currently interested in is a Fractal Audio FM3, in excellent condition. $2600...
  2. crazyForce

Sold Matchless HC-30

Made in March 2021. I've played the heck out of it, but times change and so do living circumstances. It's black with silver piping. Comes with original tubes and will ship in the original box. The only trade I am currently interested in is a Fractal Audio FM3, in equally pristine condition as...
  3. crazyForce

Sold Ceriatone 1972 spec 4-hole JMP 50 (1987)

Built in 2016, PPIMV works wonderfully. $820 shipped/PP'd The 1972 spec is slanted more toward the crunchy break-up more than the creamy break-up. And yep, it has the kerrang that doesn't come easily (or at all) from other circuits. If you've had one, you already know that this amp works for...
  4. crazyForce

Sold Hi-Tone 4x12 Cabinet White & CB grill cloth $500

I will also sell the speakers separately at $260 Sh/PP per pair. The cab is 16 ohms, so I believe that the speakers must be 16 ohms. I will double box the speaker pairs with the cones of each speaker facing one another and separated by a piece of cardboard. A layer of solid foam will insulate...
  5. crazyForce

SOLD: Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI head

I thought I had this sold locally to a friend, but that fell through. This is in excellent condition and has 2 channels. The first channel is among my favorite ever and sounds incredible across the whole gain range. It can easily conjure all of the sounds necessary for classic, pop...
  6. crazyForce

SOLD: Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI head

This is in excellent condition and has 2 channels. The first channel is among my favorite ever and sounds incredible across the whole gain range. It can easily conjure all of the sounds necessary for classic, pop, alternative, indie and hard rock with a stellar tonal character. Does doom and...
  7. crazyForce

*SOLD* Mesa Royal Atlantic; clips inside

So, I have just enough money to fix my car and my refrigerator died this last Sunday. This reeeeally hurts, but it's all I can do to get some cash in a pinch. $1150 west of the Mississippi River and $1200 to the east. Prices include shipping and Paypal. The amp also has the...
  8. crazyForce

*SOLD* 1x12 EVH 16 ohm cabinet, black

This is an EVH 5150 III 1x12 loaded with a relatively new WGS Retro 30. I have posted pictures of the badges to show how easy it would be remove or swap them if you don't care for them. As the pictures also show, it's in excellent, super clean condition. This cabinet kicks out a surprising level...
  9. crazyForce

*TRADED* THD Hotplate 8 ohm

This is a great attenuator with lots of features. Besides the obvious functionality in taming the power of an amp, an amp can be loaded down and reamped for insertion of effects after power amp distortion or the signal can be sent into your DAW and through an IR or into an amp sim plug in. It's...
  10. crazyForce

*SOLD* Orange Rocker 30 1x12 with Metro effects loop and Celestion G12H-55

I leave this here until the buyer confirms. $800 shipped and PPd. This amp is in great condition and functions perfectly. It features two EL34s operating in class A, two channels, a Celestion Heritage G12H-55 and a metro effects loop (only on the dirty channel) which can be...
  11. crazyForce

Attenuator with amplifier half power switch

Hello to all of you amp/electrical experts and enthusiasts! I may be using an 8 ohm Hotplate with a Mesa Heartbreaker switched to half power mode. My question is whether or not this is safe for the Hotplate. I understand that if you pull two tubes, then the speaker load placed on the amp should...
  12. crazyForce

Questions about adding Lar/Mar to a Bassman

First, I am not a tech. I have successfully modded a silverface Dual Showman Reverb and can work safely on an amp. Draining caps is not a challenge/issue. However, I cannot read or make practical use of schematics and will not be in a position to learn for some time. In the mean time, I would...
  13. crazyForce

Tearing it up!

Not a huge fan of these guys, but this is a blast to watch. UBVbzGAMvv0 Check out the drummer at 3:26, it's comical.
  14. crazyForce

65 Amps Marquee: are there Marshall shades in there?

I haven't tried one and would love to know other's opinions on the tonal versatility (or lack thereof) in the Marquee. There are very few internet resources available on this amp and I cannot try one locally. Help me out with your experiences and opinions. Thanks!
  15. crazyForce

Take a look at this LP Custom, give me your opinions-pics up

So, a good friend is offering his 1990 (thanks RnB!) Les Paul Custom for sale, and I am interested. The problem is that neither of us knows precisely how to value the guitar, and neither of us want to gyp the other. I wonder if you kind folks here would look at some pictures and tell me what you...
  16. crazyForce

Hello All!

Cheers! New to the forum-and internet for that matter (in my home that is). Glad to be here where I can tell people have their opinions and respect other opinions.
Top Bottom