• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9 vs HX Effects

Update. I got the HX Effects. Couldn't be happier!
  2. Bluesidae

Any reason NOT to get HX FX in 2021? Competitors?

I was considering the HX FX and MS3. Wasn't sure which way to go. Both have pros and cons. I basically flipped a coin and ended up with the HX FX. I have only had it for a few days, but I am very impressed. I am new to multi-effects devices. It took me a couple of hours, but now I am very...
  3. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Used one is sold. New one is $480 CDN (approx $380 USD). I can get a used HX Effects for $200 CDN more...
  4. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Was doing some ready on the M9. It says it was released around 2008. Really amazing that there are still so many users and that it is still being manufactured/sold!
  5. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9 vs HX Effects

Hey Carl, thx most agree with your advice!
  6. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9 vs HX Effects

Thanks Pope Murphy. You are probably right about ultimately wanting the HX FX!
  7. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9 vs HX Effects

Great points. The HX tone is significantly better?Unfortunately, in Canada, there aren't many opportunities to purchase used HX units. Compared to the M8, how complex is it to get up and running with the HX FX? I prefer to play, rather than tweak.
  8. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Canada
  9. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9 vs HX Effects

Hi, I had posted a thread about purchasing a M9 or HX effects. I am a non-gigging player. I have a dilemma. I can get the HX Effects for $535. The M9 is available for $320. The HX price is a bit more than I want to spend, but....well you know where thus is going! I think the M9 looks a bit...
  10. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Lots of great points to consider. Thanks so much! Now I am looking at the HX Effects. This looks great, but it is 2x the price. For playing at home, it appears the M9 may be more than enough for my needs?
  11. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Hey Larry, how is the HX effects over the top? It is more than I wanted to spend, but it looks interesting.
  12. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

I was joking about the $350 CDN = $200 US. Probably $275 US. Sorry, CDN humor!
  13. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

I was joking about the $350 CDN = $200 US. Probably $275 US. Sorry, CDN humor!
  14. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Can get it for $375 CDN...thats about $200 USD
  15. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

The M5 was the one that took me down the rabbit hole!
  16. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Thx. I was worried about it being dated. Funny how we appreciate older guitars and amps, but less so for multi-effects units!
  17. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Thx. I was thinking the looper would be fun.
  18. Bluesidae

Line 6 M9

Hi, I am a non-giging guitar player. I have been thinking about a multi-effects pedal. My goal is to dabble with something new and to be creative. I am interested in something that is straightforward. I came across an M9 for a very good price. It is less than half the price of a HX Effects...
  19. Bluesidae

New DigiTech Trio- Band in a Box

What are the expected updates?
  20. Bluesidae

New DigiTech Trio- Band in a Box

Cool... what issues will the update address?
Top Bottom