• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold Menatone / Maxon / EHX / Plum Crazy

Ah. I can see the back of the closet. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel...or perhaps it's a train. All prices shipped USPS Priority, CONUS. Not looking for trades right now. PayPal is fine. Hand Painted Double Rock SOLD!! Such a great idea. You need two drives? You got it. You...
  2. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold Fretboard Journal...price drop!

A nearly complete set in very good condition - no stains, no dog ears, no tears...but these have been read. There is one issue - Ry Cooder - with a page that got wrinkleled in my briefcase. Missing issues 1,2,3,5. All others issues present, including the most current with Danny Barnes on the...
  3. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold 2007 Rickenbacker 330 Jetglo with Mastery

Super nice 330 in classic black. Plays and sounds just great, with a nice straight neck and low action...not a given on a Ric, as much as I love them. This guitar has been played, though the fret wear is almost non-existent. There is plenty of long checking (hard to see in pics) and a bit of...
  4. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold 2007 Gretsch White Falcon G6136T-LDS - Super Clean!

A really nice, clean, great playing and sounding example. Virtually blemish free - no nicks or dings that I can find. A small bit of wear (some oxidation flecks - no missing plating) on the Bigsby as seen in the pictures. Vintage White Lacquer finish, Dynasonic pickups, Melita bridge, Imperial...
  5. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold Sold

Very cool 2in / 2out interface for Mac from the folks from Apogee. This is the original, Firewire version...so it won't work with iOS devices, but will work on Macs with a Firewire port or newer Macs with a Thunderbolt to Firewire adapter. Includes original cables and an aftermarket, higher...
  6. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold Mastery M4.1 - Tele bridge

Great Tele bridge (traditional four hole style, won't work for American Standard) from the folks at Mastery that accomodates a Bigsby B5. My Bigsbyfied Tele project took a detour...so, here you go! $150 shipped CONUS. PayPal, a-ok. Not looking for trades right now, thanks! SOLD!
  7. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold A Whole Bunch of Pedals, Pt. 2...Sold!

Hi folks... Clearing out the gear closet some more. Most are "as-new", most are in original boxes, without velcro, and with little-to-no sign of handling. Exceptions are as described. I've priced these below what I've been seeing them go for, so no low-ball offers or trades please! Price is...
  8. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold T.V. Jones PowerTron, NE Filter'Tron Mount 7.82k

A great sounding pickup, tidyly pulled from a Fender Custom Shop Cabronita. I just prefer the slightly lower gain Classic. My loss, your gain. Brushed finish, in the box from the Classic it replaced. $80 shipped to the lower 48, CONUS. PayPal would be great. Tvp782ohm by TwoHandsTenThumbs...
  9. TwoHandsTenThumbs

Sold A whole bunch of pedals...sold!

Hi folks... Clearing out the gear closet. Most are "as-new", most are in original boxes, without velcro, and with little-to-no sign of handling. Exceptions are as described. I've priced these below what I've been seeing them go for, so no offers or trades please! Price is shipped CONUS...
Top Bottom