• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. O

Vinyl? Really?

You got that for twenty five dollars?!!!!
  2. O

FS 2017 Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard - R9 - Iced Tea Burst - 8lbs 12oz - Gorgeous - $4750

Go into your conversations list. Off to the right there is "replies" and "participants". Little box near those. Chceck a bunch you don't need. Go to "actions". "leave conversation" click "go" then "ignore future responses". That will delete conversations. To increase number of...
  3. O

Vinyl? Really?

Absolutely better than mp3 or streaming. CDs don't degrade like vinyl, so they have that advantage. Listen through an actual stereo and you'll get it.
  4. O

Jackson Browne on Austin City Limits - Highly Recommended

An old musical acquaintance is on keys! (Jason Crosby). He's having a blast.
  5. O

Question ONLY for people who gig with a Boss Katana

Let us know when you're playing in Jersey or Philly!
  6. O

Strat VS Tele… which one…

Belly cut, forearm carve = Strat is more comfortable to play. Throw in a SSH with a splittable H and you don't even need another guitar.
  7. O

Best Plexi Pedal??

My stepson was playing it the other day. I thought it was the Lagrange! It's really THAT good. I keep it on my "small" pedalboard (6 pedals). I do hope they put the Lagrange in a single pedal size like they did the Bogner Blue.
  8. O

Reliced guitar found in closet

Great story and sweet guitar but I can't believe you've been in the same band since the eighties!
  9. O

Best Plexi Pedal??

I can agree with this and also throw in the Barber Direct Drive v4. I own and love both.
  10. O

If you had to limit yourself to a 3 pedal board

Barber Direct Drive Dual Channel, Digitech EX7, Strymon Timeline
  11. O

Dunlop Echoplex vs Carbon Copy?

1000% YES it is brighter. I love the Dunlop Echoplex. It's what I use on my mini-board for longer delays and that beautiful analog-LIKE "wash" that I love the DMM for. The first time I played it, my stepson said "Is that one of your $400 delay pedals"? (Timeline, DMM).
  12. O

What is your favorite burst/finish on a Gibson?

I'd hit that. Beauty.
  13. O

Do new GE7s 'need' modding?

If you want a quiet GE-7 just get an old Danelectro Fish and Chips for 35 bucks.
  14. O

Would You Treat Yourself with a $400 Delay Pedal?

My Timeline can mimic that delay and plenty more.
  15. O

Just noticed the wild prices of old (kinda) Memory Man pedals... what did I miss?

Oddly enough, I just lent it to a friend b/c I use a Timeline or even a Dunlop Echoplex for those type of sounds. How do I find out what chips it might have?
  16. O

Just noticed the wild prices of old (kinda) Memory Man pedals... what did I miss?

How do I figure out how much to let mine go for?:cool:
  17. O

Les Paul and Gig Bags....

My sleeve is in the shop with my tele right now and always with my Strat or Tele. My LP has moved into a Reunion Blues Continental, because it is a significant increase in protection. I wouldn't hesitate to put it in an M80 though.
  18. O

Decent PA systems for solo acoustic dude?

I saw an electric duo (guitar and bass) outside at a restaurant recently and they were using the loudbox for vocals. It's a great product.
  19. O

Decent PA systems for solo acoustic dude?

I actually use a Fishman Loudbox Artist for solo gigs set up on an amp stand. It sounds incredible. I own three PA systems and don't use them for solo gigs because this little box can fill the room.
  20. O

What is the best Univibe money can buy right now (mid 2021) ?

I'm still sitting tight with the KR Musical Megavibe. Haven't looked back since. It's THE sound in my head.
  21. O

Anybody else thinking gig bags might be just as good as hard cases?

I keep my Les Paul in a Reunion Blues gig bag when I travel. I wouldn't hesitate to use a Mono M80 either.
  22. O

What is everyone using for live vocal microphones?

What do I have in common with Stevie Wonder, Jacob Dylan and Prince? We all use(d) the Heil PR 35. It's the last mic I'll ever need.
  23. O

Worship acoustic DI setup question

Countryman is a true workhorse for this.
Top Bottom