• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Jollyb

NEW Tony Iommi instrumental!!

Smells good to me..........
  2. Jollyb

Inside the story of the Beatles documentary “Get Back”

Watching it as we speak. So strange the way John has OKo just sitting there knitting. I could see that being annoying.
  3. Jollyb

Theory about what people don't understand about PRS...

I just don't like the scale and they all look the same. Remember that old argument " the world would be such a boring place if everyone had the same opinions ". :rolleyes: That's how PRS appears to me. Kudos to PRS for achieving super consistency but they are all just good....not great. IMHO.
  4. Jollyb

What guitar is the most “EVH guitar” in your opinion?

Thanks! But isn't this about what Eddie would play not me?
  5. Jollyb

You would be surprised at what things like this could spark.........
  6. Jollyb

KK's Priest - Sermons Of The Sinner (10/1/2021)

You say that like it's a bad thing.......? :dunno
  7. Jollyb

Now HERE'S an innovative technique...

Geddy Lee should have thought of that!!
  8. Jollyb

I don't think he has much choice.......the dark themes just abound from his tunings . A Beatles tune won't work tuned down 1.5 steps on 8s Yeah ...I never said never. Lol:p But it's not something he usually does. Especially on a solo outing.....
  9. Jollyb

KK's Priest - Sermons Of The Sinner (10/1/2021)

Kk was the founding member. He wrote The Ripper. Sad Wings.....KK IS Priest. Judas Priest and KKs Priest are playing on the same night..........I'm going to see KK. :rockin :dude
  10. Jollyb

:messedup If it's "as good" as any USA model.......why would Eddie settle for second best? Just sayin
  11. Jollyb

Sun fading a CS Les Paul

This is my Mike Lipe. Best guitar I've ever laid hands on. I only wish it wasn't Bright Heritage Cherry. If I could fade it I'd do it in a heartbeat........
  12. Jollyb

No doubt. He also designed this from the ground up. Yeah Frankie was made by Eddie but it was all that was available and it was cheap. The EVH was exactly what Ed wanted when he could afford anything and made to his exact specs.
  13. Jollyb

65 guitars lost in house fire

Terrible. All those mangled cases......sigh. But there is more to life and he seemed to realize that. :oops:
  14. Jollyb

I'm not used to seeing him play with another guitar player. I'm guessing because of his custom tunings he kind of stays to himself. This was cool. Like carmel popcorn....Definitely want more!!!
  15. Jollyb

What guitar player that people generally rave about do you not like?

Jerry Garcia....... :hide :dunno
  16. Jollyb

I wonder if we will get a new release soon?? :p
  17. Jollyb

Scent of Dark.........get a whiff of this!!
  18. Jollyb

Since we're talking The Beatles, can we agree Paperback Writer has the coolest guitar tone ever?

Dang you keep changing the goal posts! Now it's a whole albums worth? :rotflmao
  19. Jollyb

Since we're talking The Beatles, can we agree Paperback Writer has the coolest guitar tone ever?

:aok Just purely Beatles ......had to be the Overdriven Fuzz on Revolution for me.
  20. Jollyb

Van Halen Live 1981

The John Travolta SNF shirt look was mega cool in 78' and then the jumpsuit on the back of Woman and Children . Major props to the wardrobe designer for that. But where's Waldo is a fail all day long in any era
  21. Jollyb

ERIC ALEXANDER How to rip a blues apart!

:cool:Where's the 18 watt Blusbreaker/ klon/ Gibson Murphy Lab PAF guitar solo!!!!!!!!? Blasphemy!! :hide
  22. Jollyb

Van Halen Live 1981

Awesome. The VH machine was straight ahead full steam.........but I always hated that WHERES Waldo shirt Eddie was wearing. Jump suits was the best look in those days. :aok
  23. Jollyb

True. Absolutely.....but are we talking Riffs or Tone here? Don't make me break out my Tony Iommi vids........... :aok
Top Bottom