• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Ivo

That Pedal Show - going stale?

Watching a weekly 50 minute pedlol show eventually gets old? You don't say! Get out of the routine/bubble. If you had begun the show with those last 4-5 episodes, you would have been hooked. Now you are at the point of slowly being irritated by everything they do.
  2. Ivo

So how's Neil Young running his effects with his tweed deluxes?

Neil's sound is f*cking thunderous. :cool: That said, it blows my mind how running reverb and/or delay into dirt (which I love and use) is always mentioned with such hallowed reverence. lol :facepalm Apparently, "breaking the rules" has its own step by step guide on this forum. Same cool/uncool...
  3. Ivo

The SNS Brotherhood: Tales of Lovepedals, Ham Sammiches and the Red Dress

Very cool. :cool: Is it an original composition? Loving those chords.
  4. Ivo

Haven't had much time for posting or even the motivation to play music lately. Been a pretty stressful couple of months and I got hit by a hurricane to top it off. Anyway, I received a High Powered Twin and Vibronaut recently and they have exponentially brightened up my week. Some of the most...
  5. Ivo

Function f(x) ???

Love dat clip. :aok
  6. Ivo

Pedal Builders Who Have Disappeared - Unsolved Mysteries Edition

1800-876-5353 Scariest phone # reading of all time.
  7. Ivo

Subdecay Echobox modulation?

The smaller box version has sex modulation.
  8. Ivo

It's funny, actually - my absolute favorite Love/Hermida pedals are in fact the ones I paid full price for. No regrets. Will buy again!
  9. Ivo

Glad I was able to break away from the in-laws to check this last SNS (if only for a few minutes). Managed to get a Vibronaut and Twin. Bad timing on my new amp purchase and I still have to pay it off. Would have loved to dive in head first with you all as always, but this thread is the most...
  10. Ivo

Fuuuuck. I shouldn't have checked this place. Couldn't resist.
  11. Ivo

Pedal Builders Who Have Disappeared - Unsolved Mysteries Edition

Mellowtone. The Singing Tree and Wolf Computer were hot sh*t back in vintage HC. R3FX. Erm...he modded DL4s and built a recto pedal.
  12. Ivo

Every single post in this thread...

Doesn't really matter. Too many variables. Those who spend way too much time here or think they are god's gift to music because they play out once a week at "Joe's Tryhard Funk Club For Smarmy White Boys Who Say Unironically Say Stank" will find some way to dismiss any and all recommendations...
  13. Ivo

Badass @blues Massive sound! Cute dog too. :D @la noise love the live PP clip. Your music is always oozing with vibe, mang.
  14. Ivo

Keeley support ??

Have you tried prez@rkfx.com? Robert got back to me immediately when I couldn't get through regular CS.
  15. Ivo

My new amp is being built! Sent the deposit a couple of days ago. Cab is on the way right now. Have to stay good for a month or two and then I can safely pay off the remaining balance. No SNS until then. :( Please wait for me guys! :D
  16. Ivo

Solo artists you like better than the band that made them famous?

Meh, he was moar of a guest on the Zippers stuff, so he never "left" in the first place. :cool:
  17. Ivo

Solo artists you like better than the band that made them famous?

I will fight you! :p Bowl of Fire was the jam. He had a better drummer too. The solo looping blew my mind back in 2005, but quickly became routine. Everything after Eggs (and maybe a bit of Armchair) is bland bland bland. Was even more disappointed when Bird changed his singing style to be more...
  18. Ivo

PSA - Stuart Castledine Fuzz

Congrats OP. Hope to deal with Stu again. Maybe for one of these. :love: Great service and backs it up with stellar work. I'll never part with my V2.
  19. Ivo

Name my new country flavoured band

Brick and the Outhouses Biggie Nuffs and the Small Towns Lucy and the Lawless Al's Swear Engine New Country For Old Men
  20. Ivo

Mooer Ocean Machine

Omg, Devin. Can't wait to hear it. I doubt it will actually sound like the trusty old Roland unit, but it could be cool.
  21. Ivo

Been quiet lately. Still scraping each week and saving for the new amp + cab. Trying to avoid pedal GAS. lol I'll be cheering from the sidelines. :aok
  22. Ivo

Belle Epoch vs Echorec

I like both for different reasons, but I will say the Echorec is more versatile, especially with the tone knob. Plus, you can totally ignore the rotary control and use it as a standard delay. That said, it's really simple to use and the different "multi-head" simulations are quite beautiful.
Top Bottom