• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. L

jamming on a fourplay tune

I recently recorded this but can put up a track without the solo work if anyone is interested. Hope you enjoy. http://www.jimheidinger.com/music/solos/jh_Galaxia_v1.mp3 Jim
  2. L

Live Jam!

Hey guys, I set up a chat area that allows realtime jamming. You can use a mic or direct-in. Best results are to use headphones to avoid cross-talk or echo. I've used this and it works! Here's the link: http://livejam.jimheidinger.com Just log in with any name you like. Then you will...
  3. L

BadSign Solo with well, bad signs...

Thanks, I got quite a laugh out of it... Jim
  4. L

Desperate cry for HELP! Need an original blues backing.

I'll check to see what I have... Here's as simple as it gets, a basic one chord blues with a delta feel to it. It's an original jam. I hope you can use it, it's a little rough around the edges but works for the blues anyway: bluesjam.mp3 Jim
  5. L

Got it from "Red Ant": BadSignBT.mp3 Pretty fun one! Jim
  6. L

Someone put some visuals together to enhance my solo... Pretty funny stuff. BadSign.wmv Jim
  7. L

Another Jam for All!

Very cool jam and solo! :dude Thought I'd throw my take into the ring: BadSignJH.mp3 Be easy now! I haven't done one of these in awhile. It was a fun track to solo over. :) Jim
  8. L

Time for my 2nd chord-melody thing

Sweeeeeet! You are getting pretty good at this! A great listen. :BEER Cheers! :) Jim
  9. L

First chord melody style

Great work Mats! Nice to hear you working this style. Your chord work was really nice. Great selection of voicings. :) I enjoyed the solo too. :AOK Jim
  10. L

Line6 PODxt Live test drive (video)

Hey Jim, I've worked all that out, but I can't work out where the patches are stored on the HD. Do you know where they are? thanks M. I have not played with the utility for quite some time, but you can always do a search on your HD with a wildcard for the extention if you don't know it such...
  11. L

Line6 PODxt Live test drive (video)

Sure, as soon as I figure out how to send a patch.:joThe backing was posted by our fellow user Normster and I think it was titled "Cm Blues Jazz". Marin Hi Marin, If you've only just started with the pod, then you probably have not yet investigated the online tools available. There is a...
  12. L

Hows this sound

Man, that sure did have the tone! :dude It would be nice to hear that live. Jim Heidinger
  13. L

Jam to Josie

Sounds like you were having a blast! I enjoyed your take. :) All the best, Jim
  14. L

Jam to Josie

Thanks Matts! Have you put up any backings and solos lately? I have not checked in for a while. Seemed that the board was having some technical difficulties recently. Jim
  15. L

Jam to Josie

Thanks. I was having so much fun with it I was tensing up a bit which caused me a little bit of trouble here and there. But thought it was a keeper anyway. Hope to hear some jams! :dude Jim
  16. L

Jam to Josie

Found this backing on Kirk's site. Pretty decent arrangement: josiebacking Did this take yesterday morning: josiejh2.mp3 Jam on! Jim
  17. L

HarryJ on Findlay tune

Amazing work guys! Harry, you just sing through the instrument! Love it. John, I checked out your site. Simply amazing work! What a talent!!!! Thanks for the great listen! Jim
  18. L

Scarlatin - a Latin fusion jazz

One of my favorite tunes of all time! You are the best! :) Jim
  19. L

A video of Wes!

If you have not seen him play live, here's your chance: Wes plays Impressions Thumb's a flying! :jo Jim
  20. L

An oldie but goodie: Red Ant, Ed DeGenaro and BlackStratBlues do a cover of "I Wish"!

I'm with the other guys, please post the backing! Sounds like a great arrangement to stretch on. Our band does this cover but I don't get to play lead... Maybe I'll just have force the issue! LOL Jim
  21. L

Ok, here's my version of SRV's Texas Flood. Check out Crybaby's if you havn't yet

http://www.harryj.net/SRV%20hj.mp3 Harry Jacobson www.harryj.net Harry, my jaw hit the floor so hard I got to get some dental work done after hearing that! Sweet! Thanks for the great track and years of lesson material. :) Jim
  22. L

My Most Emotional Solo

After hearing about the crisis in Beslan, the assault on the Russian school in 2004, I was just overwhelmed with sadness and anger. I just so happened to be recording that day over a track that coincidently had a somber mood to it. So I took all I felt about it and recorded a solo over the track...
  23. L

Jazz - Confirmation

Great playing Richard!!!! So articulate, amazing technique. A real joy to listen to. :) Jim
  24. L

Deep Trawling - new tune and Backing Track

Hey Matts, That was pretty cool! :BEER I really like it when you give other styles a try. It's a good thing to not only expose yourself to a broad range of music but trying it gives one real appreciation. I thought you did a great job with this! :) I have been known to try to play to...
  25. L

FUCHS OVERDRIVE = SMOOTH! Snake charmer take.

That was Killer! Great solo Tag and incredible tone!!!!! :BEER Jim
Top Bottom