• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. J

Lyre Vibrola on a Les Paul

Hi, has anyone ever done this? Pros/cons? Google turns up Roger Filgate, ex-Wishbone Ash, but I can't find any decent photos of how everything would line up, specifically in relation to the volume knobs. Cheers all!
  2. J

Extension cab for PRRI?

Hi all, can anyone tell me whether it's safe to run an 8 or 16 ohm extension cab while still using the on-board 8 ohm speaker in a Princeton reissue? I know what the manual says about it, I was just wondering if it's a safe/advisable mismatch. Thanks in advance.
  3. J

Keep an eye open please folks...

http://www.myspace.com/guthriegovaneroticcakes/blog/545042663
  4. J

Birthday guitar!

Yeah, 47 today! A bit of background, I do a lot of paid studio sessions and the occasional tour in all sorts of musical styles, but at heart I'm a big ugly biker whose own projects are usually based around a kind of hot-rodded rockabilly style. The guitars in the background are the ones I use...
  5. J

Help! Varitone and treble bleed problems...

...Hi, folks, just a bit of background, I always run treble bleed caps on all my guitars, of varying values, depending on the application. I just installed a pre-wired loom with varitone from an Epi Lucille into an old semi I had lying around. So far so good, everything works as normal. The...
Top Bottom