• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. C

James Hetfield Live Rig Pictures and Settings 1984-1993

It was either the jc120 or ada mp1. Really the only options that would sound like that.
  2. C

FSOT Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus - Trade for Lp custom, r7, Friedman

Sg sold. Les Paul $2300. Is also trade for a Friedman Cali. Maple neck ideally.
  3. C

FS Guitar Mill Telecaster Body - Red

Bump. I’d like to sell.
  4. C

Backward Masking - Did it happens and how hard is it to do?

There are a bunch of songs with backward masking, but was it on purpose? If someone wanted to do backward masking in the old analog days, wouldn’t it take a lot of effort and planning to layout? How would this work?
  5. C

WTB Gibson SG Standard

I have a 1996 black sg standard. It’s used and has a few dings.
  6. C

FS Bare Knuckle Rebel Yell Pickups

Used for a few months. Standard spacing. 4 conductor. Nickel covers. There is a scratch on the corner of one that is slight but I’m mentioning it. Comes with box no mounting hardware. $325 shipped
  7. C

FSOT Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus - Trade for Lp custom, r7, Friedman

I have a 2002 gibson les Paul standard premium plus top and a 1996 gibson sg standard for sale or trade for a gibson les Paul custom or maybe a custom shop r7. We can discuss. I may be willing to sell individually. Both come with original gibson case. They both have the brown/tan with pink...
  8. C

WTB Freidman BE100 Deluxe or JJ or SS

Looking for a Friedman. Let me know what you have. Im in Cleveland.
  9. C

Id like to sell this and the neck....
  10. C

Alder, red, guitar mill body that is shielded in the cavities. 4lb 4oz. Sounds good. Price Dropped - Sell for $400 Nocaster blonde with a CC age. Hum Hum and 3.8lb 1 piece. This is loaded with high end pots and emerson cap. It has Wolftone Marshallhead mk2 pickups installed and a...
  11. C

Duncan JB vs Full Shred vs Burn

Im worried if someone says its thin in a Les paul. Its going in a Kramer Nightswan and thats what they used back when these came out.
  12. C

Duncan JB vs Full Shred vs Burn

I am looking to add a different variety to a few guitars. I have a JB in one and its great. Full, full mids, low mids, and pushes the amp where I like it. I am looking to put in either a full shred or burn in another guitar that is an exact backup. I was leaning full shred but the burn might...
  13. C

Sold Candy Apple Red Tele Body

I have a red alder body. Sent you a pm
  14. C

Is is the Guitar or the Pickups?

Ive been digging into this. I thought that as well but it all checked out ok. I am going to dig in more. But I do get the correct ohm reading on a meter.
  15. C

So its the guitar? If I have other low 8k pickups that do what I want, I can assume this pickups is close enough. So then its the guitar that is the issue here. Which is strange to me.
  16. C

This is what I am asking... Before I start swapping pickups is it safe to assume that all 8K, A5, paf winds are "alike" enough that I wont notice anything crazy different? If someone tells me that they had A brand vs B brand same kind of wind and output and noticed big differences then that...
  17. C

Amp is a friedman but there are many amps and the same result. I have many guitars and a lot that are in the 8k paf a5 range that push the amps like I expect. This is why I got this guitar/pickup. I just installed marshallhead mk2 in a hum/hum tele and it drives the amp fine. Those are 8.2k...
  18. C

It doesnt drive the amp the way more other guitars do. Best way to explain it is if I had EMGs, it would sound like a dead/dying battery.
  19. C

I have a high end custom shop build super strat that is hum/hum and floyd rose. The use their pickups and these are the hotter wind at 8.3k. But the guitar doesnt sound great. I have to re-eq my whole setup for this guitar and it still doesnt have the drive I expect. So I tried my other...
Top Bottom