• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Blueswede

PSA: Ebay Amp Scam

I don't tweet, but good on you. Still don't understand why the OP has not listed the buyers name, address and any other details that he may have. This guy needs to be shamed....
  2. Blueswede

I think we all need to see his name and address.....find any and all ways to publicly humiliate him....
  3. Blueswede

Public shaming is probably the best way to get Ebays attention. This is beyond acceptable....
  4. Blueswede

What's your favorite all tube 1x12 combo amp?

Tonr King Imperial 20th Anniversary...
  5. Blueswede

do any of you guitar players that gig pretty regular use a solid state amp?

I’ve been using a Roland Blues Cube Artist at my church for about 4 years. Partly because of the ability to turn the master volume to 0 and go direct, partly because the drive channel sounds so good.....it’s been nothing but reliable.
  6. Blueswede

Worst voiced tube amp you've played (longer than in a store)

Mesa Boogie Nomad 45 combo.....played it for about 3 years. Never could get it to sound very good.....and it weighed a fricken ton.....
  7. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Well, since I"m not far from Johns shop, I'd much rather take it there.....just wanted to know if that is something that he is open to doing....
  8. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

John- are you still able to tweak the clean channel to brighten it up a bit? That's my only complaint, that the clean channel on mine is quite dark. Thank you..
  9. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

John- that is great to hear. I"ll wait to hear back from BGM and go from there.
  10. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

This has been my experience as well.....the clean channel is just very dark compared to the other 2.....even with the treble all the way up. That is what I was referring to in my original post.
  11. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

I have not.....but I have another issue with my Suhr Thornley so I'll bring it up to them then....
  12. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Sorry....been dealing with a really bad knee.....not looking forward to a knee replacement......
  13. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Shouldn't the bright switch work regardless of whether I'm using a cab or my IEMs?
  14. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Yes, I would think that would be normal. I'm thinking I need to take the amp to Suhr and have them check it out. The clean channel is quite bassy. Hence the need for the bright switch.....
  15. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

So a couple of questions- I bought this amp with the express idea of using it at my church as we have no live sound onstage. The idea of going direct and being able to use different IRs is very attractive. I have tried it twice and both times the sound through my IEMs has been really gritty and...
  16. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

So is it my ears? I can't seem to hear any difference in the IRs with this amp.......I have the select button out, but as I switch thru the different cabs and speakers, I hear absolutely no difference. I am using the correct speaker out, so not sure what the issue is. Anyone else experience this?
  17. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

I pre-ordered from Humbucker....and I'm pretty surprised that they don't have any yet. I thought they were a fairly solid Suhr dealer...
  18. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

So are these still scheduled for a June release?
  19. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Jump in....the water is wonderful!
  20. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Looking forward to June!
  21. Blueswede

3rd Power Kitchen Sink

I have a 1-12” cab on order. Hoping to have it and my KS amp here in a couple of weeks.
  22. Blueswede

3rd Power Kitchen Sink

Here's a new video from Dylana.....sounds pretty good....
  23. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Humbucker Music......
  24. Blueswede

New Suhr PT-15 IR Amp

Went ahead and placed my order......now I have 3 months to unload some other gear to pay for it! Looks like the perfect amp for my situation.....
Top Bottom