• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. M

Vemuram Jan Ray = Timmy clone, Part II

Thank you for starting another thread, I was afraid I might actually have to work this afternoon ;)
  2. M

Vemuram Jan Ray = Timmy clone

As well we are now aware that in the world of pedal design "Brass moves ass"
  3. M

Vemuram Jan Ray = Timmy clone

I took apart my Timmy and it turns out it is actually a clone of a Boss DD-7 Does anyone know where I can get a tap tempo switch for my Timmy?
  4. M

What makes a good chorus good & a bad chorus bad?

Just my opinion but a good chorus has a mix knob
  5. M

OK,It's Thursday, Let's see those NAMM amps!!

I really like that handwired 1x12 AC4TV
  6. M

Whats wrong with the Flashback?

Great demo of all the modes!!!! What were your settings on the pedal in the tape mode when you played Bad
  7. M

The Edge in a box?

I think this sums it up pretty well, there isn't really one pedal that is going to give you all the Edge tones That being said you also don't have to spend a ton of cash on rack gear to get in the general area I found with a Vox AC4TV, Timmy and Memory Boy I could get close enough for just...
  8. M

PSA for idiots like me...

From personal experience....if you turn on your amp and it sounds bad check to see if your wah pedal is switched on ;)
  9. M

i have a great idea!

I'll chip in, but just to warn you I will try to have sex with it
  10. M

When is the new Klon coming out?

Rumour is Axl Rose is using one on his next album
  11. M

Trades: Is there no love?

If a poster puts no trades in an ad I can respect that and won't bother them When selling pedals I usually am open to trades Sometimes you get an offer for a pedal you are not familair with and when you do a little research turns out it's something you are really interested in
  12. M

Boss DD3/DD7 deley pedals?

I think those are two great ones to go with and will allow you to compare both an analog and digital delay and see which one you like better :)
  13. M

Boss DD3/DD7 deley pedals?

The Boss DD3 would be a good choice if you don't need any of the extras, it's built tough and easy to use If you're looking for something a little warmer the Carbon Copy is also a good choice for a easy to use analog delay
  14. M

Going for shimmer...Help?

I saw a guy on Youtube who does great U2 demos using a Verbzilla He had the wet output of the Verbzilla going into a volume pedal then into a second amp He would use the volume pedal to blend in the amount of shimmer, it sounded really good!
  15. M

Neunaber Stereo Wet is AWESOME!

I have been thinking about getting the orginal Wet since there are more popping up for sale now I wouldn't use the stereo outs and am not really into the computer updating thing, since you have both would you say the original is still has a similar basic tone
  16. M

I love Gearmanndude, but...

I find his demos to be really fun, but when it comes to really wanting to hear what a pedal sounds like I prefer Burgerman
  17. M

Ultimate TGP pedal board

One where the pedals change every two weeks ;)
  18. M

Marshall Class 5 Question

I believe when you hook up a cab to the combo it cuts out the internal speaker
  19. M

Best Chorus Pedal for $100 or less

I second this, great chorus pedal
  20. M

MJM London Fuzz

Can you power either the silicon or germanium London Fuzz with a daisy chain
  21. M

The Solution to All Dirt Pedal Choices . . .

But what if you like different types of dirt, that is a lot of amps....do they make an Amp Train board Plus buying, selling and trading pedals is fun....have you ever tried taking a big amp to the post office, much easier to ship a pedal
  22. M

Cmatmods Signa Drive

I had a Maxon OD808 and a Signa Drive and I prefered the Signa Drive by far You can get the typical TS sounds out of it, but you can also get a really nice open, ballsy crunch out of it too
Top Bottom