• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. rossta1

What happened to my speaker cab?!

One other thought I had: would repairing the speakers be worth the hassle?
  2. rossta1

So it turns out these speakers were not only blown but they were almost falling completely apart. 2 more questions for you kind, helpful & intelligent folks: 1. What should I do w/ these huge, ruined speakers. Magnets are always fun, right?! and... 2. Where would you guys advise one to shop for...
  3. rossta1

Yeah the amp itself is A-ok. I'll take the back off and look for a broken connection. And yeah those vibrations were extreme! Thanks guys.
  4. rossta1

I picked up an early '70's Fender 2x15 cab in decent condition and it had been working fine w/ my GenzBenz combo. Then I let a young, LOUD punk band record at my pad using my gear. At one point the bassist was kicking in the distortion/fuzz and then all of a sudden the sound is gone. What...
  5. rossta1

Tone Factor is closing up

All the best in your future endeavors Brad!
  6. rossta1

New! Empress Effects Compressor

I didn't actually consider the complexity of the pedal in question. Where the phaser had SO much going on that I was constantly referencing (or attempting to reference) the writing on it - a compressor is just wayyyy easier to comprehend overall and subsequently adjust to taste. Thanks db!
  7. rossta1

New! Empress Effects Compressor

Okay I'm a total Empress fanboy and have one question before I plunk down: CAN YOU SEE THE WRITING ON THIS ONE? I loved their phaser but had to send it back. I couldn't decipher any text w/ that green on black color scheme. Didn't matter what my lighting situation was, I couldn't use it. The...
  8. rossta1

A DAM Super Bee available?!?!

This never happens! http://www.downstrokemusic.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=112
  9. rossta1

Next Batch of Timelines?

I am SO not with it nor constantly informed of everything. Sorry :( I'll go listen to Cheap Trick on my 8-track and leave you to mastering that enfranet thingy...
  10. rossta1

Next Batch of Timelines?

I wasn't expecting to get one since my order froze the website on ordering frenzy day. I just noticed however that my bank charged me for it so now my little crushed heart is fluttering w/ just the tiniest bit of hope. I'm also expecting Ethan to respond to my query about it any moment now. They...
  11. rossta1

Kevin Shields...in his own words on LOVELESS

HAHA! Freakin' hysterical wundergussy :D I might have a new sig...
  12. rossta1

The Bear went over the mountain....BearFoot FX

We're never satisfied are we?! If only I spent as much time playing & practicing as I do GASsing on this forum - specifically this and the Timeline2 thread - I'd be a lot better player!
  13. rossta1

Is this the longest this thread has gone w/o a bump?! Allow me: Is it tomorrow yet Donner? ;)
  14. rossta1

Loud whining noise via Badgerplex > Superdelay

It's a high-pitched whining noise that I've isolated to these two pedals. When the Badgerplex Pre is off, the SD is perfect. When The Pre is on and the SD off, perfect. When both are on the noise is there and things are not perfect. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution...
  15. rossta1

Yes yes yes do tell puh-leeze! You could actually be responsible for making me a better father and husband. If I knew what the new release was, I could pay more attention to my duties as opposed to ducking inside and refreshing this thread every few hours. Hello my name is Ross and I have a...
  16. rossta1

It'snotthePBC. IT'STHEegdm&modelh. There I said it. <watches stirred pot...>
  17. rossta1

Hey Donner! Why you being so quiet mang?! Just kidding - I know you're busy so keep at it ;)
  18. rossta1

WOAH! ME WANTY!!! I read about the exclusivity of the original BJF Model G on their forum and totally gave up any hope of ever even seeing one. Is that a photoshop job or is it the next real deal?!?
  19. rossta1

Finally gave in and ordered an Electrajet....

this = epic win my friend
  20. rossta1

PP2 or other Pedalboard Power supply?

Well it looks like I derailed it after all ;) PM'ing you Jamar...
  21. rossta1

PP2 or other Pedalboard Power supply?

Not to derail but why does noone use the latest CAE power supply? That seems to cover all the bases! Is there some problem with it?
  22. rossta1

Lovepedal Gen5 Echo

WHOOP! There it is my friends :rotflmao digiTED is my favorite forum member of the day!!! Testify brother :bow
  23. rossta1

Lovepedal Gen5 Echo

THANK you Jeremy! Nice to hear from you btw. PM comin' atcha.
Top Bottom