• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. AnouckAndre

My version of Breezin (George Benson)

Thanks to all of you, this is very kind and I am glad you like it :)
  2. AnouckAndre

My version of Breezin (George Benson)

Hey guys ! here is my version of Breezin by G.Benson. I used my Ibanez AF55 ( awesome one for a very low cost) I would be happy to have your feedback :)
  3. AnouckAndre

Coolest luthier guitar I have played... but it's not mine ! (yet)

Yes they are two different guitars, but both have a Cedar soundboard. The guitar in the "Nature Boy" video is mine, but the other one is not. (unfortunately). Both are amazing guitar but the new one I demoed has really "something".
  4. AnouckAndre

If I had money I would buy this one...(video review)

Hello everyone, I had the chance to try and demo this guitar from French luthier Eric Darmagnac. I really love this guitar because she is so comfortable and the sound is amazing ! have a nice day !
  5. AnouckAndre

I didn't know about that ! Thank you so much, I will try to find the area :D
  6. AnouckAndre

Testing out a beautiful guitar !

thanks so much Derekd ! your feedback is always very appreciated :D and I love your profile picture, my favorite movie !the first rule of the Fight Club is...
  7. AnouckAndre

Review video, amazing guitar !

Hi guys, just discovered this section on the forum ! I posted my video in another place so I hope that it's is no problem to share it here as well. I have had the chance to demo the guitar of a French guitar luthier, Eric Darmagnac. This guitar is for me the best I've tried so far, no kidding ...
  8. AnouckAndre

I agree ! that's how an acoustic should sound ! Thanks a lot for listening to the video :)
  9. AnouckAndre

Thanks everyone ! Yes Cedar is a very warm wood that I love, not only for classical guitars !
  10. AnouckAndre

Hello everyone, I had the chance to try and demo this guitar from French luthier Eric Darmagnac. I really love this guitar because she is so comfortable. Also I think I am in love with Cedar soundboards :D
  11. AnouckAndre

Yes the size is almost like a 000 ! thanks vey much for your kind words :D I didn't buy it because I already have a guitar from that luthier (Darmagnac Guitars), but in the future I would love to get this one ! here is the website if you want to check it out : http://www.darmagnacguitares.com...
  12. AnouckAndre

I made a demo video for a French luthier

Hello everyone, I had the chance to try and demo this guitar from French luthier Eric Darmagnac. I really love this guitar because she is so comfortable. Also I think I am in love with Cedar soundboards :D The guitar is kinda expensive but compared to a 7K Gibson I've tried last week, she is...
  13. AnouckAndre

Hi there, hope everyone is safe and sound. Just wanted to share with you this incredible guitar I had the chance to demo. Feel free to give me your feedback please !
  14. AnouckAndre

My last Acoustic Jazz video

Oh thank you so much Derekd, that's so kind !
  15. AnouckAndre

Thanks a to, Yes the video was recorded in his workshop :)
  16. AnouckAndre

Acoustic Guitar from Awesome French luthier (video)

Hey guys, I hope everyone is fine during those difficult times... I wanted to share with you my last video : a nice jazz arrangement of Alone Together, transcribed from the great Julian Lage. The guitar I play with is a Custom Built by the French luthier Eric Darmagnac. The guitar is his new...
  17. AnouckAndre

Hey guys, I hope everyone is fine during those difficult times... I wanted to share with you my last video : a nice jazz arrangement of Alone Together, transcribed from the great Julian Lage. The guitar I play with is a Custom Built by the French luthier Eric Darmagnac...
  18. AnouckAndre

Amazing Grace : My version with guitar tabs

I get what you mean... My boyfriend told me exactly the same thing !;) Yes I am sometimes away from the theme...o_O I need to force myself to quote the theme a little bit more ! Thanks for your feedback !
  19. AnouckAndre

Thanks Dasein, I get what you mean and it's a good idea to develop the theme through different approaches. I need to think about it! I am not a Bluegrass player nor a New Orleans style one, so it would require that I educate myself a little but for sure it would be very interesting to do ! My...
  20. AnouckAndre

Oh thanks everyone for the kind words. I am mostly an electric guitar player but I really try to develop the acoustic side of the guitar! Thank you for the support !
  21. AnouckAndre

Thanks Derekd, I will for sure ! :)
  22. AnouckAndre

Thanks, very glad you like it !
  23. AnouckAndre

Oh thanks very much Blade, this is very kind :)
  24. AnouckAndre

Mellow jam as a relief, strat position 4

This strat is wonderful! And amazing tone ! good job!
Top Bottom