• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. eddie101

FS Vintage Gibson PAF pickups for sale

100% original Gibson PAF pickups which read 7.81 and 7.94 respectively. $10k shipped. If interested, please PM me. Best, Ed https://reverb.com/item/47635975-vintage-gibson-paf-pickups
  2. eddie101

I don't get Grateful Dead. Really.

A case in point. Much revered RF played in some of ol'KISS(!) records awhile back. Do you actually think that; 1) he did them for free? 2) or he's into KISS? LOL I rest my case. I'll also say that I prefer John Mayer's tone over Jerry's, but - again ;) - that's just me. And I'm not even a JM's...
  3. eddie101

You may have a point there. My take is this; 1) I'm sure some of them also got paid? :wave 2) got tired of playing in small venues 3) perhaps they are "friends" with them? Who knows.
  4. eddie101

I never got disco either but some people are still into it. At the end of the day, it’s all music and you either get it or you don’t. We can’t all “get” the same genre of music otherwise it’d be a boring world to live in. Some peeps don’t get the Beatles either. :huh Go figure.
  5. eddie101

Is that VH or Eddie Money? Getting old here:(
  6. eddie101

Yes, I miss summer nights.
  7. eddie101

Wow, it's ALIVE again!! LOL :thud
  8. eddie101

FS 2 Korina Explorers

Nice. How much do they weigh?
  9. eddie101

Sold Set of Vintage Gibson PAFs

From my personal collection. The pups read 7.17 and 7.37 and they are great sounding pups. SOLD! No trades please. Pm me if you're ready to purchase. Thank you, Ed
  10. eddie101

Sold Collings I-35 Deluxe Golden Doghair

That’s just SICK!
  11. eddie101

1958 Flying V neck measurements

I've heard 70/30 :stir :hide but, hey, I get the point. My understanding is Jimi preferred a bigger HS for that same reason. YMMV
  12. eddie101

Any pix that you could post? More the merrier :)
  13. eddie101

Thanks a TONE! :)
  14. eddie101

Anyone know how fat/thick they are; a thickness on the 1st fret, 12th fret etc. Were they on par with, say, '58 burst necks?
  15. eddie101

Who is building Korina V’s today?

It sports a nice dark Braz board, too. Very cool. If I'm not mistaken that's the first time - since the 50's? - Gibson did that to a non-LP guitar. Very cool.
  16. eddie101

1950s Les Paul Juniors

She looks great for her age!
  17. eddie101

Current value of vintage PAF pups?

This thread is not for discussing next great PAF clones, and FWIW I'm not even in the market for one. LOL I've started the thread to ascertain the current market value for original PAFs. If you know or have some ideas, please chime in. Thank you ;)
  18. eddie101

Current value of vintage PAF pups?

Any idea how much they're going for these days? Thank you in advance.
  19. eddie101

1971 "Pale Yellow" Fender Strat

1971 Olympic white maple capped strat that has faded to a beautiful custard yellow finish. This guitar was used by the great Mick Taylor when he toured the US with John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers back in the '80's. You can see Mick jamming with the strat along with the late Albert King in the...
  20. eddie101

no serial - stinger - 59 burst Les Paul

From LP Forum, a Burst Collector Tom Wittrock started a "Burst of the Week" thread back in 2006, featuring the said burst. Here's his post. Tom Wittrock Les Paul Forum Co-Owner JoinedAug 2, 2001Messages42,567 Here's a couple of beautiful shots of the 59 Gruhn had a short while back. These are...
  21. eddie101

Reliced Explorer

That's FANTASTIC!
  22. eddie101

Reliced Explorer

Any pix of tastely reliced or naturally reliced Explorer that you can post? Thank you in advance.
  23. eddie101

1950s Les Paul Juniors

beginners? As you know, times have changed, my man. lol
  24. eddie101

Looking for a Gibson raised logo for flying V

Appreciate that! Thank you.
Top Bottom