• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. J

Is this an authentic Klon or no?

I bought an early unit from Bill when they first came out, It had a very loud hum and I sent it back. When it arrived back it had no serial no. The original board did.
  2. J

Lovepadal Retailers

Motor city guitar in Waterford Mi carries some of their pedals. I am headed there tomorrow to get the Lovepedal super six SRV mod.
  3. J

Played a Maestro phaser last night...

I had the PS-1 one and loved the fast speed Leslie sim it did.
  4. J

The very 1st distortion pedal you ever owned ? .......(face palm )

My first fuzz pedal was a Mosrite Fuzzrite that I bought brand new in the 60's.
  5. J

Klon discussion threads (merged)

I got a Gold Horsie when they first came out.
  6. J

When did Seymour Duncans become so uncool?

I was wondering if any of you have tried Duncan lipstick tubes and what your opinion is of them?
  7. J

Your favorite Broadcaster pickups?

I think the Ron Ellis is the best I have tried.
  8. J

Your opinions: Best Strat Pickups

I have posted before about how much I like the Don Mare Josie Vaughan wraps and with the guitar they are in they do it for me. Great 60's strat tone. I recently picked up a used partscaster on the emporium with Ron Ellis pickups and they are fantastic. They are clean and clear when played...
  9. J

Ron Ellis strat pickups are off the hook`

Hey pbradt nice slide playing I've got Rons pickups in a Strat and Tele and I find when I play with just a slight hair on the tone (usually a 60's Super Reverb) there is something very special going on with the attack on these pickups.
  10. J

Ron Ellis strat pickups are off the hook`

Hey Wichita, are these a low output pickup? Can you give anymore details about what you like about them?
  11. J

I was such a dork for selling my Klon for $400 3 months ago....

I have a Gold one I got it way back when they first came out and Ken Fischer did a review on them. I had no idea the were worth that much money.
  12. J

What's the best way to use a Tubescreamer?

I usually turn the gain way down and kick the volume up it just seems to add more balls, but still retains your original tone.
  13. J

Christmas pedals!!What did Santa bring you?

I had a Boss loop pedal under the tree.
Top Bottom