• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. S

Anybody know where to get a copy of the audio examples for Shane Theriot's "New Orleans Funk Guitar"

I just found the book while looking through an old box and can't find the CD. A digital copy would be preferred. Thanks in advance.
  2. S

Buying Bulk Guitar Picks?

Yea, most picks last an extensive amount of time. But, they're like lighters...they just disappear in to thin air on occasion.
  3. S

Where do you guys get them?
  4. S

I'm looking to buy a large supply of Fender Heavy 351 picks in order to cut down on price. Has anyone done this before?
  5. S

How to play a G6/9/A?

What voicing?
  6. S

How to play a G6/9/A?

That shape or phrase of the chord isn't working. This is the beginning of the B section.
  7. S

How to play a G6/9/A?

How do I play the last chord in the (B) section of Chank? http://freejazzinstitute.com/showposts.php?dept=transcriptions&topic=20110202214215_Barnabass
  8. S

Sold FS: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro

I'm selling a 2009 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro in very good condition. One small ding in the body. Not currently looking to trade. $1350/obo
  9. S

Gibson headstock repair

I'm still going to contact them with the assumption that I'm SOL. I'll let you guys know what happened after a speak with them.
  10. S

Gibson headstock repair

The only worry that I have is that the guitar was fixed a good amount of time ago (2-3 yrs). I noticed that it didn't look right immediately, but didn't really think anything of it because my baby was playable again. I didn't realize that this wasn't totally normal until a buddy of mine...
  11. S

Gibson headstock repair

Damn. So I really got screwed? What should I say when I call customer service?
  12. S

Gibson headstock repair

http://imgur.com/5nQEDz9 http://imgur.com/bkOMjLT I ended up spending almost $1200 on the repair
  13. S

Gibson headstock repair

I sent my 335 to Gibson to get the neck/headstock reattached. It's fixed, but you can feel/see where it was broken. The other repairs I've seen pictures of looked smooth. There was a different coloration, but otherwise you wouldn't know it had been broken. I'm wondering if anyone else has...
  14. S

Appraisal on a 2009 PRS McCarty 245 Singlecut

Yep, Ted McCarty on the truss rod cover.
  15. S

Appraisal on a 2009 PRS McCarty 245 Singlecut

What's current value of this guitar? It's got the Santana headstock.
  16. S

Who makes the best Dumble copy?

Thanks man!
  17. S

Who makes the best Dumble copy?

ssia
  18. S

KOT sounds like a fuzz?

Anything you would recommend?
  19. S

KOT sounds like a fuzz?

Changed the battery and have been able to tinker with it at gigging volume for a few days. I'm starting to see flashes of what I'm looking for in this pedal, but it's still sounding a little "tinney". I don't feel like my bass/mids are coming through as well as I want and I'm not really...
  20. S

Looking for a semi high-gain lead pedal

I don't necessarily want a "low-gain" pedal, but I don't want an ultra "high-gain" pedal either. I've got a KOT, but I want something that is a little heavier that will make my solos sing.
Top Bottom