• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. kenoflife

Dis-assembling tele for international flight.

I really want to bring a real guitar, and not just the Taylor mini I always have brought - to Panama and Ecuador from the West Coast. Thinking of disassembling my Franken-tele, which is really very tightly put together, so... I kind of get that if I did this a lot maybe I'd want some kind of...
  2. kenoflife

Sold Jerms Mk1

Super inspired, organically juicy, rare pedal $SOLD shipped
  3. kenoflife

FS Collings 290 DC in TV Yellow - Price dropped!

2017 Collings 290 DC - TV Yellow 290 DC This one truly rings like a bell! Incredible quaity and tone of course, and wraparound bridge :) Factory specs- included tortoise shell pickguard and headstock cover Very little player wear, and just setup (didn't need much) $2950 net - no...
  4. kenoflife

FS Radial JCR Studio Reamper

Mint (never used) Radial JCR Reamper w/ box - $165 shipped Please add PP fees if using PayPal goods and services for payment.
  5. kenoflife

FT Turbotuner ST-300 for ST-300 mini

Turbotuner ST-300 for ST-300 mini have box an manual fwiw I could use the smaller one again - Trade?
  6. kenoflife

FS Radial JCR Studio Remper

Mint (never used) Radial JCR Reamper w/ box - $165 shipped Please add PP fees if using PayPal goods and services for payment.
  7. kenoflife

Sold Shallow Water, Minitaur Klone, mini-Ego compressor, QConnect

All pedals are in excellent shape with velcro and original packaging. Disaster Area QConnect - box and manual - $SOLD Pickdropper f(x) Minitaur Klone - box and cloth bag - $SOLD Wampler mini Ego Compressor - box, papers, suedish bag - $KEEPING Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water - box...
  8. kenoflife

Comparison of (solar/battery powered) power stations for playing amps outdoors - what sounds the best?

Hope this will be helpful for a lot of players looking to be outside and liberated from needing to plug into the wall somewhere. It is really SO awesome to be able to power my amps (Fishman Mini, Monarch Reverb, or SF Vibrolux) with a battery that weighs just over 6 lbs. (and can charge with...
  9. kenoflife

Let's share our Nano boards

trimmed down to the Nano + today....aaah... I want to write a little treatise on this board which has been definitely overthought! Fuzz - fuzz of choice - I use Fuzz Mutant or Jerms MK1 here. I find a fuzz irreplaceable for change of attitudes. First in line means no battery draw when...
  10. kenoflife

NPBD - Pedaltrain Nano Max!

The spaceship has landed! I think this is the way to go - I like that its.... a simple one-way landing strip. After so many relationships with other pedalboards, it has what I think I need - (the Fuzz Mutant and Jerms MK1 are jockeying for the first position) Anyone else using one?
  11. kenoflife

FS Pedaltrain Classic 1 Pedalboard and Gigbag REDUCED TODAY ONLY

Pedaltrain Classic 1 Pedalboard and Gigbag excellent condition+. predrilled for Trutone power supply NYE - $95 including PP/shipped
  12. kenoflife

FS Disaster Area Q-Connect

Just the thing to organize your Meris, CB, etc, pedals. Allows for 2 expression ports, midi porting to computer etc. Makes it a whole lot easier Original owner, w/ box and manual $reduced to $145 shipped/paypal
  13. kenoflife

Sold SOLD Truetone CS7 Pro Power supply w/ extras

Truetone CS7 1-Spot Pro Power supply w/ cables, box. Excellent condition. Also include mounting brackets! If you want them! (was installed in Pedaltrain classic 1, available separately) And Truetone CS7 18v-9v adapter which allows for the 18v spot to be used w/ 9 volt as well - $15 extra -...
  14. kenoflife

Sold DVP4, Ponyboy

Dunlop DVP4 Mini-volume/expression w/ box - $SOLD Chellee Ponyboy v3 - $SOLD includes shipping and paypal fees
  15. kenoflife

Sold Faceless De Sade V2

Faceless DeSade V2 Excellent condition! Includes box. $SOLD includes USPS Priority and regular PayPal (one minor scratch from manufacturer, pictured).
  16. kenoflife

Sold Sonic Research ST-300 Mini Tuner, trade for large ST-300

ST-300 Mini Tuner - excellent condition - trade for ST-300 regular size.
  17. kenoflife

Sold NEVE RNDI

NEVE RNDI High quality sound DI for bass - excellent condition https://www.rupertneve.com/products/rndi/ SOLD Paypal/shipped
  18. kenoflife

Sold Decibelics Golden Horse

Decibelics Golden Horse - Received new from latest batch $SOLD shipped Priority. ]
  19. kenoflife

Sold Smallsound/bigsound Mini

Smallsound/bigsound Mini - SOLD
  20. kenoflife

Sold Snouse Blackbox Overdrive 2 Pro Mod

Snouse BlackBox Overdrive 2 Stage Pro Mod. $170 Shipped Priority
  21. kenoflife

Sold Chase bliss Condor

Chase bliss condor w/ box and all papers - $SOLD
  22. kenoflife

UA Ox and using S/PDIF question

I'm considering getting the Ox.. I can't figure out if the S/PDIF would allow me to get a 3rd input in with my Audient ID14.....by selecting S/PDIF - would that work? would it clock to the UA somehow?
  23. kenoflife

Question about UA OX and S/PDIF and Audient

I'm considering getting the Ox.. I can't figure out if the S/PDIF would allow me to get a 3rd input in with my Audient ID14.....by selecting S/PDIF - would that work? would it clock to the UA somehow?
  24. kenoflife

Help with setting up gear for ambient guitar recording

I’m an experienced, gigging musician and at this point focusing more on finding the right recording process to let it flow in a different way than band-based material. I’m looking to do a few things very well - pristine quality is important. 1. Track stereo ambient material from my amps, also...
  25. kenoflife

Sold Disaster Area dmc.micro orange

Disaster Area micro.dmc gen 3 midi controller in beautiful orange Awesome little midi controller. Includes box and contents. Latest generation $sold shipped Meris Midi i/0 includes cable - will work also with Chase Bliss etc. Fits under a Pedaltrain Jr. next to the Voodoo Lab PPII. With midi...
Top Bottom