• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. kenoflife

FS Beautiful Collings 290 DC in TV Yellow - Price dropped!

last chance for now - taking off for international travel in a couple of days
  2. kenoflife

FS Area 51 all options wah

great wah
  3. kenoflife

Dis-assembling tele for international flight.

I plan on traveling a few times over the next year like this, maybe to find a secondary locale. Bringing a guitar can help me determine the viability of a new place :)
  4. kenoflife

I ordered the biggest 'personal item' backpack I could on Amazon... will see if at least the body of the tele can fit in there, and the neck in the carryon 20" suitcase surrounded by clothes. Will give it a go....
  5. kenoflife

hmm... so body in a backpack (large daypack?) as kind of personal item, and the neck in a tube in the carryon piece. Usually its one personal item and one carryon luggage (22")
  6. kenoflife

I really want to bring a real guitar, and not just the Taylor mini I always have brought - to Panama and Ecuador from the West Coast. Thinking of disassembling my Franken-tele, which is really very tightly put together, so... I kind of get that if I did this a lot maybe I'd want some kind of...
  7. kenoflife

Best Mandolin for under 550$

considering this myself - how about a used Eastman 350?
  8. kenoflife

Benson Amps Germanium Boost

I like it here - Fuzzes-->Comp--->Benson Boost--->Delay It regulates things very well.
  9. kenoflife

Let's share our Nano boards

OP here - updated my nano :)
  10. kenoflife

Collings or Martin... (again)

My OM1A is my most prized of all my instruments. Compared to a Santa Cruz OM/PW I had and Martin OM21 special it was head and shoulders above. It is very lightweight (I guess some of them aren't?).
  11. kenoflife

Sold Jerms Mk1

Super inspired, organically juicy, rare pedal $SOLD shipped
  12. kenoflife

FS Beautiful Collings 290 DC in TV Yellow - Price dropped!

2017 Collings 290 DC - TV Yellow 290 DC This truly rings like a bell - incredible tone from Collings of course, and Collings' wraparound bridge option gives even better tone and a very elegant look. Factory specs included an upgrade to tortoise shell pickguard and headstock cover from...
  13. kenoflife

FS Radial JCR Studio Reamper

Mint (never used) Radial JCR Reamper w/ box - $165 shipped Please add PP fees if using PayPal goods and services for payment.
  14. kenoflife

FT Turbotuner ST-300 for ST-300 mini

Turbotuner ST-300 for ST-300 mini have box an manual fwiw I could use the smaller one again - Trade?
  15. kenoflife

FS Radial JCR Studio Remper

Mint (never used) Radial JCR Reamper w/ box - $165 shipped Please add PP fees if using PayPal goods and services for payment.
  16. kenoflife

Sold Shallow Water, Minitaur Klone, mini-Ego compressor, QConnect

All pedals are in excellent shape with velcro and original packaging. Disaster Area QConnect - box and manual - $SOLD Pickdropper f(x) Minitaur Klone - box and cloth bag - $SOLD Wampler mini Ego Compressor - box, papers, suedish bag - $KEEPING Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water - box...
  17. kenoflife

Benson Amps Germanium Boost

Wow very nice - once I had it dialed in right just now Been playing very simple LP Jr. (Eastman) P90 into a Benson Monarch... A/B'ing combinations of the Bensonboost with new Analogman Med. Gain Bart Sunface, and old PTD BMGTx... also throwing in a little comp (Ego mini) and mini - klone...
Top Bottom