• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. jbealsmusic

"Right Now" - Jonathan Beals / Original Song, Rap/Rock/Funk/Metal (What would you call this?)

Thanks! Yeah, I've had a few people mention RHCP and RATM. I take is as a compliment for sure! It is a little funny to me though because although I have great respect for both, I wouldn't consider either of them as influential to me personally. It's interesting how it all works out to each...
  2. jbealsmusic

"Right Now" - Jonathan Beals / Original Song, Rap/Rock/Funk/Metal (What would you call this?)

I'm influenced by rock/fusion, rap, metal, and funk. I wish I knew how to categorize my music because it doesn't always fall into any one of those genres alone. In any case, it's the most honest version of my creative self that I can put out there. I hope you find something to enjoy within it...
  3. jbealsmusic

Digitech RP1000 - Tone Request (Metallica)

Wow. Glad people are still enjoying this stuff! Rock on guys!
  4. jbealsmusic

Mini WGS ET90 Demo (Canadian Content)

We quartered off a section of our warehouse so we can do audio demos of speakers. Taking requests on what you'd like to hear first. Here's a mini demo of the WGS ET90: Some folks requested a DIY video on how we mounted our acoustic foam panels for our studio/demo area. The full version of...
  5. jbealsmusic

NextGenGuitars - A web store for Canadian builders and luthiers.

Discount will automatically apply when valid products are added to your cart. Sale does not include special orders or clearance items. Lots of New Products Added Click Here For Details Shop safe this weekend. Do it from the comfort of your own home!
  6. jbealsmusic

TONS OF NEW PRODUCTS IN STOCK! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS Expanded Capacitor Values - All the values that pedal builders have been waiting for in Ceramic, Mylar, Polyester, and *NEW* Electrolytic! Unbleached Bone Nuts - By popular request, we now offer unbleached bone nut blanks in a few...
  7. jbealsmusic

*Click here for the full update* CHECK OUT THE LATEST ADDITIONS AMP PARTS & TRANSFORMERS - Now regularly stocking F&T electrolytic capacitors in multiple values - New chassis sizes - Steel chassis added in painted grey and black powdercoat - Power transformers: 269AX, 269EX, 269JX, and new...
  8. jbealsmusic

Canadians - Next Gen's Customer Idea Portal

Ever wanted more influence over your parts supplier? Now Is Your Chance! Introducing Next Gen's Customer Idea Portal A place where you can post ideas about our products and services, and other customers can vote on them. The ideas and suggestions with the most votes get more resources devoted...
  9. jbealsmusic

Hipshot On Clearance!

HIPSHOT PRICES REDUCED AGAIN!! EVERYTHING MUST GO! PLEASE NOTE: There are no returns on clearance products. Read product descriptions carefully prior to making your purchase!
  10. jbealsmusic

Hipshot On Clearance!

EVERYTHING MUST GO! We are selling off what we have left and dropping their product line from our selection. Get it while you can because we will not be re-stocking or special ordering any more Hipshot products.
  11. jbealsmusic

What's inside a mini switch?

Thabks!! We're currently working on the prep for a pot video (or series of videos). Thanks for the suggestions!!
  12. jbealsmusic

Fastener Guide

Hi all, We spent some time today putting together a fastener guide for amps/cabs and instruments. Fastener Guide Suggestions welcome!
  13. jbealsmusic

What's inside a mini switch?

We took apart some mini switches and included some basic repair tips. Enjoy!
  14. jbealsmusic

WGS - Warehouse Guitar Speakers in CANADA!

Finally got the warranty information up for WGS: http://nextgenguitars.ca/pages/about-us/warranties.html
  15. jbealsmusic

Line 6 Variax Standard Review (Video)

Haha.. You're too kind! Hopefully I'll get some time to do more videos then.
  16. jbealsmusic

I work in a distribution company that sells guitar/amp/etc parts. Most of us build or repair gear either as a hobby or we used to do it for a living. We took a pretty good look at the nut and even did some minor filing of a couple of the slots. The tuning issues still persist. They are...
  17. jbealsmusic

Thanks! :aok As always, much of tone-related talk is opinion based. Glad they work well for you!
  18. jbealsmusic

Thanks! :dude My last review was just me holding a camera pointing at the RP1000 and talking for 20min. I was surprised at how well received it was (over 100K views with very positive response). I tried to up my production game this time around, although I didn't get all the shots I needed so...
  19. jbealsmusic

There was a time when I had a LOT more free time on my hands and spent a lot more time in this forum (the modeling section in particular). Anyways, when researching products that I'm interested in I often find the same info in every review/demo. So, once in a while I like to put together a...
  20. jbealsmusic

Multiple skids actually... WGS has been great to work with so far.
  21. jbealsmusic

RESERVE YOURS FROM THE FIRST BATCH Public and wholesale customers alike have been asking us to make this happen and we like to deliver! Our first stock order will arrive mid-July. We are taking pre-orders, which will help to speed up the process of getting to more sustainable levels of...
  22. jbealsmusic

RESERVE YOURS FROM THE FIRST BATCH Public and wholesale customers alike have been asking us to make this happen and we like to deliver! Our first stock order will arrive mid-July. We are taking pre-orders, which will help to speed up the process of getting to more sustainable levels of...
  23. jbealsmusic

See some amazing work and find out who the winner is!
  24. jbealsmusic

The submissions keep pouring in. Here are a few more highlights! Visit our website for contest details: http://nextgenguitars.ca/pages/contes... Product or sales related inquiries: http://nextgenguitars.ca/pages/contac... Social Media: Facebook Instagram Twitter Some cool cabs in this one!
  25. jbealsmusic

We break down the notable differences between our tolex and Marshall's. No tolex was harmed in the making of this video! Don't forget about the cab contest for Canadian builders. Enter for your chance to win $500 in store credit! Visit our website for contest details...
Top Bottom