• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. R

Axis Wah Announcement - Coming Clean

While I was one that kinda hounded mason about coming clean, people contatcting his wife or others that he knows are going way to far. Personally I'd find you and see what played out. Anyone who is doing this is 100% in the wrong. It is like wanting to crucify Bernie Madoff's wife when he was...
  2. R

Get a Timmy and a volume pedal;) Humbucker music is getting some next week Remove the tuner out board and you have his volume pedal
  3. R

From what I have seen he really hasn't. I think the guys a piece, but if the Admins are still cool with him:bonk Even though I hate what he has done, I have no say in if he stays or goes. I do think this has been a TGP bandwagon learning experience and if not, I'll have a fun time watching the...
  4. R

A PSA - Be Wary Of False Claims!!

Really? wipe your eyes and be a big boy like your dad told you to be
  5. R

As much as I was about mason coming clean, this is a perfect post. I wanted the air cleared not a hanging And you guys make some amazing amps;)
  6. R

I highly doubt Vertex is going to be around for much longer. Because of what has come to light I'm sure there will be legal action by BBE and others. So I don't see their business going much farther to worry about.
  7. R

They pulled all of the wahs, they are selling the rest of the Vertex products they have on hand but not the Wah's which were the 100% fraudulent product (well the cable also). But I'd pull all of them personally
  8. R

Yeah Mason take that photo with your account# down.
  9. R

Because he wanted mason to be truthful, which has happened. Even as critical as I have been, I know "when to say when" on certain things. Why it took longer than it should have, what he has done took a huge set of balls and even I give him credit for that.
  10. R

While I think you finally admitted what everyone here has known you needed to do and that is a good thing, what you did is basically corporate suicide. I do have a question for you though. Did you actually make any Axis/NOS in the beginning as a prototype? Thanks for coming clean, but...
  11. R

Axis Wah Announcement

Well the axis wah does not say it was made in California any more, But the Boost and the volume pedals are still claiming it. I also looked under the artist section and Mike Landau is no longer listed.
  12. R

Axis Wah Announcement

The only reason this video still exists is because it's under GuitarPlayerEditor's YouTube Account. Quote: Originally Posted by bandofthieves™ Yeah his marketing guys are responsible for him claiming the NOS parts and all of the other lies he said in that video too.
  13. R

Axis Wah Announcement

Mason, your a liar and a cheat. End of story I hope your getting sued for fraud. As a business owner I have spent years building a solid reputation buy being honest and forthcoming. You are the worst kind of cheat because you still can't or will not admit to exactly what you have done. Maybe...
  14. R

Question: Is there a market for a good 5-watt tweed amp for guitar, under $500?

I don't have a problem with it, I was replying to a post above mine.
  15. R

Question: Is there a market for a good 5-watt tweed amp for guitar, under $500?

I just looked at his website, the amps are made in China and finished in the USA so how much is made here and there is up to speculation. I don't think he is leading everyone to believe it is 100% USA made but he didn't say it wasn't either
Top Bottom