• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. Bluesidae

HX Stomp for headphone practice.

Would the Stomp work with Bluetooth head phones? I assume an adapter would be required?
  2. Bluesidae

HX FX and MS-3... the same but different?

Hey Soothsayer, I like your sig: 'Happiness is a Telecaster and a Tweed Champ'. Couldn't agree more. I assume the HX Effects works well with your Tele+Champ??
  3. Bluesidae

I appreciate the opinions! I am flip floppin'
  4. Bluesidae

Good point. Are the updates significant? Wonder why there are fewer updates for the MS-3?
  5. Bluesidae

Boss tones are better than line 6?
  6. Bluesidae

This is a great discussion!
  7. Bluesidae

Thanks for the reply about the upcoming update.
  8. Bluesidae

Thanks for the replies. Boss tones are superior but HXFX is easier to use? For me, ease of use is a significant factor. As I mentioned, I am happy to work with parameterizing presets, but I still want to play guitar!! It looks like the MS-3 is approx. $175 cheaper.
  9. Bluesidae

Hi, I have a Deluxe Reverb that I am really happy with, so I have no need for amp modelling. I am a Blues/Rock player who likes to dabble with ambient sounds. I am not a serious pedal guy but would like to enter the realm of multi-effects. One reason to purchase is to simply provide a bit of...
  10. Bluesidae

Thr10 connection with Ipad

Interested in the Yamaha THR. Can you connect it to an ipad to modify settings? Seems like you can... Pity
Top Bottom