5. Looper1

Looper1

Loopmaster 2 loop plus bypass switch
  6. CabDrvr1

CabDrvr1

Digitech Cab Dryver
  7. P

Sold Sebago Sound DT-50 and Ceriatone C-Lator

Seems to be pretty common practice around here. Most folks do it as a courtesy to other sellers especially if someone ends up dumping the gear for way less than what it was listed at. Having said that, the amp and c-lator sold locally for $1950.
  8. P

Sold Sebago Sound DT-50 and Ceriatone C-Lator

!!!! All items sold !!!! For sale is my Sebago Sound DT-50 amp along with a Ceriatone C-lator tube effects loop. The DT-50 is the 50-watt, 80's Skyliner voiced version. Great sounding 'D'-style amp. The preamp tubes were replaced in April of 2017. Power tubes in October of 2016. Power tubes...
  9. P

Sold Price Drop! Eventide H9 MAX w/ Barn 3 switch.

!!! SOLD For sale is my Eventide H9 MAX with an included Barn 3 aux switch. Price is for both items sold together and includes PP and shipping within ConUS. $SOLD The unit is in excellent working condition. It has been used on my main pedalboard for the past 10 months so it does have some...
  10. Pedals

Pedals

my pedals
  11. P

AX8 soon to be incoming

I'm also a recent owner of an AX8. Fantastic unit. The AustinBuddy video on setting levels for in/out is a great place to start. As also mentioned, the vids by Leon Todd are very helpful as well. If you are planning on using live then dialing in patches at gig volume is really important. Also...
  12. P

Ethos options

I ordered a clean II last week so looking forward to getting it in and seeing what it can do. I use a D-style amp in my main rig but only on the clean channel. The traditional Dumble type overdrive doesn't work as well for the styles I play so I front it with a couple of different dirt pedals...
  13. P

Can the Digitech RP360 be "unmuffled"?

I've had an RP 360 for about 10 months. I set the output to amp mode and then run it into a Joyo British Sound pedal. It's their version of a Tech 21 amp SIM pedal. With that pedal, it gives me a lot of options to tweak eq and warm things up. I also recommend...
  14. P

Where to find cool stage clothes

Something like this? https://www.wornstar.com/
  15. P

Austin Guitar House Pedal Board

Great looking board Randy! Oz and the gang over at AGH are great at matching the player with the gear.
  16. P

Austin Guitar House Story

Great story. I met Oz right after he opened AGH. One of my favorite things about the place is that Oz has made it such a wonderful place to hang out, talk about and try out amazing gear, meet great folks and just have a fun time. It reminds me of how music stores were when I was growing up and...
  17. P

Hey from MT

Mike, I had the great pleasure of getting to spend some time with you back in LA in early 90's. You were such a class act as a person and out of this world as a musician. My wife and still talk about the nights listening to you at the Baked Potato with Greg Mathieson and also the early days of...
  18. P

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head for sale

For sale is my Egnater Tweaker. Its the 15 watt version. I bought it new and have gigged it over the last couple of years. It is currently running with a pair of Tung Sol EL34B power tubes. I also have the original 6V6s that came with it and they are included in the sale. The current Tung Sol's...
  19. P

Topat emplexador speaker suggestions

Both of the speakers in the cab were the G12M-65 Creambacks. I really liked it for both low and high volume and for both voicings on the Emplexador. Two of the cabs I played had the same speakers and so it was interesting the hear the differences between the two. One of the cabs was a Two Rock...
  20. P

Topat emplexador speaker suggestions

I recently picked up an Emplexador head. I played through several 2x12's over at Austin Guitar House and really liked the way the cabinets with Celestion 65 watt Creambacks sounded. Also got to hear it with some Vintage 30's, ASW KTS-60 and KTS-70s. The Creambacks just sounded "right" to me with...
  21. P

AUSTIN GUITAR HOUSE Thread.....Part II

Great picture, even more awesome looking in person. Played and sounded great as well!
  22. P

Jeff, Tucana 3 is a stellar sounding amp. Got to play it today at Oz's. The clean channel alone when pushing the input gain up is fantastic. The kt-88s work real well with all 3 channels.
  23. P

Oz Please do NOT ever ever ever get a strat version of the barn door Kelton Swade with a black pickguard and the same neck carve as that Tele......Please don't!

Trending Topics