Search results

1. tzamosti

FSOT Skreddy Little Miss Sunshine (LMS), Pigtronix Infinity Looper 2

** A ton of cool stuff for sale! Mostly for sale, but I do have a few specific trade interests at the moment -- Red Panda Tensor, Mission Aero Expression pedal. Other than that, fuzz is always of interest (DAM, Pigdog, Dandrive, Stonefly, etc.) But again, mostly for sale... * Skreddy Little...
  2. tzamosti

WTB Dandrive Pedals: Tweedy, Secret Weapon/Machine, Austin Pride

If you've got one or more to let go, hit me up...willing to pay retail price, but not interested at markup prices. Thanks!
  3. tzamosti

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

Best roll-out ever? Still looking forward to this one...
  4. tzamosti

Recording and Mixing in LUNA!

Thanks Pete...that was great (coming from a guitar player presently inspired to learn and jump into recording)! Waiting on a UA x4 to arrive, and plan to start with Luna for my DAW (and into the UA universe of plug-ins). Your playing and technique are always so tasteful. That was a great...
  5. tzamosti

Sold Union Tube & Transistor Tone Druid (Deluxe version)

Just two left from this batch...lowered prices. And the sales did help me make my big start-up home studio purchase! But look for a few more in the next week or so to help cover costs.
  6. tzamosti

Sold Union Tube & Transistor Tone Druid (Deluxe version)

** Trying to build a home recording setup but the good stuff is so expensive! So, it's forcing me to sell a bunch of really cool stuff. Pretty much only for sale, but maybe I'd be tempted for a trade plus cash for killer fuzz (Stonefly, D*A*M, Creepy Fingers, Blackstrap Elektrik, etc.) or cool...
  7. tzamosti

Recommend a simple analog..ish STEREO delay w/ tap tempo and subdivisions for acoustic board

Thanks guys! Funny enough, was just watching a video for the Obscura. Will def check that out. Do you find the tap tempo easy to use (holding it down to access)?
  8. tzamosti

Recommend a simple analog..ish STEREO delay w/ tap tempo and subdivisions for acoustic board

So...can't find the right pedal for my acoustic board. It's a stereo set-up, so would prefer a pedal with stereo ins/outs...not just mono in and stereo out. It's for acoustic...so really just need something simple that is analog or analog-voiced. Then, just need tap tempo and subdivisions (as...
  9. tzamosti

Germanium overdrive pedals

Find a Telenordia/Tortenmann TA-100. My favorite for many years...I haven't played a gig in many years without one. For similar low gain tones, check out the Beetronics Fatbee or Fairfield Barbershop. Actually selling a Fatbee now...as I felt it was too close to my TA-100 (and I don't have...
  10. tzamosti

Diamond Memory Lane DLX

Both videos uploaded sound great...any word on release from Diamond or from dealers?
  11. tzamosti

Sold Catalinbread Formula No. 5 -- tweed in a box (discontinued)

The Buzzz is the most versatile Super Fuzz you'll ever play...you can get the classic tones, but you can get so much more with all the options added.
  12. tzamosti

Sold Mono Pedalboard (small), Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ (PP2+)

* Mono Pedalboard (small) w/ soft padded bag from Creation Music Company: Pedalboard in black, in very good condition. Comes with soft velcro already applied to top. Underside does have some velcro residue, but top is in overall great condition. The sale comes with a soft padded bag from...
  13. tzamosti

Sold Catalinbread Formula No. 5 -- tweed in a box (discontinued)

* Catalinbread Formula No. 5: $SOLD! * Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water: $SOLD! * Diamond Compressor Jr. (Comp Jr): $SOLD! * Earthquaker Devices Aqueduct Vibrato: $SOLD! * Seymour Duncan Polaron Phaser: $SOLD! * Smallsound/Bigsound Buzzz: $SOLD!
  14. tzamosti

Shout out for great customer service @ guitar pedal shoppe

Def...one of my fav shops at the moment. Great selection and great owner.
  15. tzamosti

ChaseBliss/Benson Automatone Preamp MKII is here.

Extremely tempted. Sounds like it's easier/quicker to purchase from dealer pre-order stock right now than wait for Chase Bliss to catch up?
  16. tzamosti

Sold Effectrode Tube Vibe, JAM Big Chill, BMF Purple Nurple

Headed to the PO soon to ship out the two that sold...would love to minimize my trips out! So, hit me up if you want one of these!
  17. tzamosti

Sold Effectrode Tube Vibe, JAM Big Chill, BMF Purple Nurple

Hey All! Listing some cool stuff...mostly for sale, but will listen to some limited trade offers. For trades: Source Audio Vertigo Tremolo, Origin Cali76 Compact Deluxe, or always willing to consider high-end fuzz or maybe some fuzzy ODs. Otherwise, pretty set...but if you got some cool...
  18. tzamosti

Sold Ronin Morningstar #50 - Master Grade, Stratofoils, Magic Button, in Shell Pink!

Me too! And, thanks. Would love to do some more deals together...always fun, and a pleasure. Hope you're safe and healthy, too!
  19. tzamosti

Sold Ronin Morningstar #50 - Master Grade, Stratofoils, Magic Button, in Shell Pink!

Still here for the moment...with everything going on, unable to close the deal. So, until any final deal goes through, hit me up w ideas! Also, I am in Philly working from home at the moment, so able to do a “no-handshake” meet within reasonable driving distance - about 2 hours or so in any...
  20. tzamosti

Hey guys...this is likely gone this weekend unless you can beat the cash offer I've received with a better one, or a trade plus cash deal I just can't turn down!
  21. tzamosti

FS/FT: Ronin Morningstar #50, Master-grade S.O.G.R. body w/ roasted maple neck, three (3) Ronin stratofoil pups, the essential magic button that turns the guitar into a crazy reso-acoustic, in beautiful shell pink. You won't go unnoticed with this one! All the sweetness of a Strat, but with...
  22. tzamosti

Dawner Prince Electronics Boonar (new ECHOREC clone)

Will this be tap tempo? Via the pedal’s switching or via external tap?
  23. tzamosti

Sold Wounded Paw Effects Loop Blender v1...final price drop!!

Last price drop! Buy these...so I can close this sale out (and post another ad with more stuff I need to sell to pay for the new stuff I just bought :facepalm )
  24. tzamosti

Agreed...it's a super useful tool that can be used in so many applications!
  25. tzamosti

A bunch sold on Reverb, surprised the Skreddy is still here. And, the Wounded Paw is a cool blender. Blend your clean into a distorted signal, blend in some modulation. Get creative!

Trending Topics