Search results

1. Darth Tater

Locking tuners for G&L Tribute?

Which locking tuners did you install on your G&L Tribute? I have a Tribute Legacy and want to replace the tuners. There doesn't seem to be a direct drop in so I'm wondering which ones would be the easiest to install? One requirement I have is that there are NO HOLES left showing on the back...
  2. Darth Tater

VHT Redline?

Anybody have a VHT Redline Combo? Looking for a cheap, low watt, 1x10 as a grab & go/bedroom amp and these look great on paper but can't really find any info on them. Also considering a Marshall Code25 but there is plenty out there about them.
  3. Darth Tater

Better controls....Strat or G&L Legacy?

Which type of controls do you find more useful? Standard Strat (V/T/T) or the G&L Legacy setup with the single tone and bass cut? I picked up a Legacy Tribute and plan to upgrade the pots anyway (every Tribute I've ever had or seen has had bad pots/switches. EVERY one) and me not being well...
  4. Darth Tater

Sold AMT R1 Mesa Rectifier Overdrive & Cab Sim $25

What's your flavor? Mesa Rectifier or Marshall? AMT R1 is a Mesa Rectifier in a pedal. And of course the Dirty Little Secret is a Marshall Super Bass or Super Lead in a pedal. AMT Mesa Preamp $25. SOLD Dirty Little Secret $100 SOLD Prices include shipping and paypal.
  5. Darth Tater

Similar to Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret?

I love my DLS, that middy 80's high gain overdrive is just killer! I really do love it but I'm just curious about other options perhaps with different jack locations as the side power jack gets in the way on my board layout. Not a huge thing and I'm happy keeping it, just curious what else is...
  6. Darth Tater

Sold DiMarzio Air Norton! Black or Nickel, F Spaced

SOLD Have a few fantastic DiMarzio humbuckers I won't be needing. All of these are in excellent shape with plenty of lead wire left. No issues with any of them. All of these are F SPACED. Prices include shipping and Paypal. USA sales only, not looking for lots in trade but...
  7. Darth Tater

JHS Pulp & Peel...do you use one?

If you do, I need to pick your brain. I just got one in, bought from a retailer as open box and I think it's fried. But maybe not? Does yours operate like this? EQ at noon. Volume to taste. Blend knob fully clockwise so it's comp signal only. Comp knob fully counterclockwise, I understand...
  8. Darth Tater

Sold Duncan Jazz & JB Humbucker set.

I have a brand new never opened Duncan set, Jazz & JB. Edited trades as I have secured the pickups I need. Will sell these for $75 shipped AND I'll throw in a like new TC Rusty Fuzz to sweeten the deal. Trades: Wampler EGO MINI JHS Whitey Tighty TC Hyper Gravity Mini Broughton LOW PASS filter...
  9. Darth Tater

Sold DR Hi Beam 12-52 Four Sets $18

Fantastic strings, just too heavy for me. $18 takes all four sets, will not separate. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 and Paypal. Will trade for four (or more if I have anything else I can add) sets of 10-46/48/50/52. Not picky on brand, as long as they are good!
  10. Darth Tater

Looking for electric guitar with acoustic saddles.

Haven't had much luck finding many. I'm looking for a regular electric (by that I mean not something like a Godin A6..which I already have) that has acoustic saddles and a seperate output for the acoustic saddles. So far I see PRS and Music Man for $4000. And Kiesel, which you can do a custom...
  11. Darth Tater

Sold WGS Invader 50, Trade for Neo (Lil Texas) or pedals.

Here we have a like new WGS Invader 50. Used very little. Would like to trade for a lightweight Neo speaker, priority being an Eminence Lil Texas. Might consider a Jensen Jet as well. Want to try to find a Neo first, but I would consider any American voiced 12" 8 ohm speaker if I can't find one...
  12. Darth Tater

Sold Cioks DC5, TC PolyTune 3

TC PolyTune 3 $65 SOLD Latest and greatest version of the best pedal tuner you can get. Version 3 has a built in buffer so the tuner can be always on, even when muted. Great condition, velcro on bottom. Shows minimal signs of use. Box included. Cioks DC5 Power Supply $115 SOLD Love this little...
  13. Darth Tater

Sold Ebs Fuzzmo, Tc Polytune Mini Noir Package Deal!

SOLD! Gotta have a tuner! Gotta have fuzz!! Here's a package deal on two great pedals that will complete your pedalboard and turn you into an instant rock star :bassist: Both pedals have velcro on the bottom. FuzzMo is essentially new other than that. PolyTune is not as new and shows more...
  14. Darth Tater

Need to 'convert' side jacks to top jacks.

I'm splitting my big board into two smaller ones, as I don't need all of my pedals all the time. Right now I split with a Nano POG octave..low end goes out to dedicated bass pedals. Clean output goes on to guitar amp. But now my POG will be separated from one of the boards. I'm thinking of...
  15. Darth Tater

QuickGuards still in business??

Is QuickGuards still around? Been trying to contact them for a couple of weeks with no luck.
  16. Darth Tater

Sold TC Spark, SpectraComp, SubNup, Mini Spark

It pains me to sell all of these pedals, it really does. However I'd rather have new speaker cabinets so I have to let go of some stuff. Prices include shipping (lower 48 only) & Paypal. All pedals are in fantastic condition, come with original boxes, and have velcro on the bottom (no velcro on...
  17. Darth Tater

Sold TC Electronics Polytune 2

Picked up one of the new Black Polytune's just for a change of scenery, so my white one is available! This is the newest version of the Polytune, the best tuner I've ever used. Fantastic shape, has never touched a floor. Been stuck to my board its entire life. High quality velcro on the bottom...
  18. Darth Tater

Torn on speaker upgrade for Fender Deluxe 112 cab.

Picked up the Fender Deluxe 112 cab which I'll be using with my Super Champ X2 head. It has a Celestion Seventy 80 in it. I don't find it as bad as people have said, but I'd still like to upgrade it. Of course I love the big fat classic Fender clean, and I use the Blackface models in the amp...
  19. Darth Tater

FS: Mr. Black Tunnelworm Zero Point Flanger

SOLD! Mr. Black Tunnelworm Flanger, fantastic chorusy/watery flanger that goes all the way to zero point if you want! Great condition, has velcro on bottom. Not really looking for trades, but if you have an EQD Cloven Hoof, let's talk! Paypal welcome, I ship USPS Priority, cannot ship...
  20. Darth Tater

Earthquaker Tone Job, EHX LPB-1, DiMarzio & George L cables

Autumn is here and that means it's time to re-do the pedalboard so I've got a few items to move along! Prices include shipping and Paypal to the lower 48. Absolutely no shipping outside of the USA Trades: Looking for a set of P90 humbuckers. DiMarzio a big plus, but open to anything...
  21. Darth Tater

Skreddy Pig Mine Fuzz!

Here is a fantastic sounding Pig Mine fuzz from Skreddy. These are now discontinued so grab it while you can :) $160 shipped (USA only). Trades considered: Darkglass Duality Darkglass VMT Earthquaker Cloven Hoof
  22. Darth Tater

FS: EQD Earthquaker Hoof Reaper (Dual Octave Fuzz)

SOLD! Here is an absolute tone monster all in one package. The Earthquaker Devices Hoof Reaper. It combines EQD's awesome Hoof (muff clone) and the Tone Reaper (Rangemaster, I believe) into one pedal and adds and octave up function for further tone madness! Each fuzz can be used...
  23. Darth Tater

Hey. Counting Crows fans...

Well I'm a fan too, but I want to ask...does it bother you that Adam Duritz can't...or won't...sing a song the same way twice? He changes the phrasing, timing, beat, everything..of every song he sings. He never sings a song like it was done on the record. Does he do this on purpose, or do you...
  24. Darth Tater

FS: MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay

Fantastic Carbon Copy Analog Delay, just don't need it. Great shape, used but not abused. Velcro on bottom. $100 shipped (lower 48). Not looking for trades generally, but hit me up if you have an EQD Hoof. May consider other fuzz/dirt pedals, but ONLY if they have top jacks.
  25. Darth Tater

3Leaf Audio Proton Envelope Filter (Mutron clone!)

SOLD! $165 shipped. USA only. Paypal only. Cash is king, but may entertain the following trades: 3Leaf You're Doom Darkglass Duality Empress Para EQ