Search results

1. B

Ibanez TS-9 Re-issues, are they all made in Japan?

I was wondering if the reissue Tube Screamers are all made in Japan, or if some are made elsewhere?
  2. B

PRS USA EG-3 Fit a USA PRS CE Body

I have a PRS EG-3 that I love the neck on, but it is fire engine red. I play metal, and it just does not work for me. Will this neck fit a PRS CE body? All you experts out there help me out!!!:drink
  3. B

Bedrock amps. Who owns them, and what do you think?

I have had several through the years, and have a chance to pickup the 25 watt EL-84 head from a friend. I like the tone, but will do some slight mods if I get it. I know some of the early ones were handwired, and the later ones had some quality issues. What say ye!!!
  4. B

Soulmate Necks, anybody have one? Thoughts?

http://www.soulmateguitars.com/index.htm I have a 2 piece Alder Hamer Diablo that has a hum single hum with a Schaller Floyd. I love this body and it is resonant, with the great Hamer quality. The problem is the neck pocket is not a regular Fender size. Warmoth, Allparts, USACG, and others...
  5. B

Larrivee RS-4 Guitar. Anyone play or own this?

These look amazing. Lollar pickups, Tonepros, Schaller, Premium Maple 3/4" top, Mahogany body and neck. Anyone played, or own one. Giving me some guitar lust.
  6. B

PRS EG 1991 3 Fralin Domino Pickups, Comments?

Prs EG-3 1991 USA made with the 3 Fralin Domino single coil pickups. Alder body, with solid color. I have heard they sound great, but the neck joint is really weak. Anybody, own, or has owned one? I have a chance to get one on a trade, and trying to decide.
  7. B

Fender 1997 Big Apple USA Strat. Thoughts?

I am looking at a trade for this guitar? Any thoughts? Are these swimming pool routes, or the ones with wood? Appreciate any and all comments.
  8. B

Seymour Duncan Phat Cats, Thoughts?

I just picked the bridge and neck pickips in perfect condition for 50.00!!!!:AOK What are the thoughts on these? I have not installed in anything yet.
  9. B

This is why drugs are bad

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/msg/1088649225.html I have NO idea what this guy is talking about. :bong = :NUTS
  10. B

Ultimate Cab???? Or Ultimate Joke?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230332614612&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123 :NUTS:NUTS:facepalm
  11. B

Dumblator Type of Effects loop Tube or Solid State

Looking for a Dumblator style tube or solid state outboard effects loop. I have an effects loop in a few of my amps, and rack setups. They do not have send and return knobs to adjust the levels in and out. I would like a buffered effects loop to adjust levels. I have seen that Ceriatone...
  12. B

Vigier, Tyler, or Suhr best superstrat?

I am looking for a superstrat guitars, and have narrowed it down to these 3. I want a Hum, Single, Hum with a Floyd style Tremolo. Input from those who have owned, or currently own these. Ed Degenaro has played all 3 I believe, and would love his suggestions.
  13. B

Best pickup for Extreme Metal??

I am looking for the best pickup for extreme meta, active or passive. Suggestions, and input appreciated.
  14. B

Best 100W + Amp for Extreme Metal?

What is the best 100 watt or more for extreme metal. I tune to C# on most tunes. Modern styles in the vein of Necrophagist, Decrepit Birth, Arsis, The Faceless.....etc.
  15. B

Hello from the Frozen Midwest

Nice to meet everyone. I am a Gear Nut who lives near Chicago, but travels all over.
  16. B

Hello everyone

:dude