Search results

1. zorak

Sold Pair of Bad Cat Vintage 30's UK $200

Perfect sounding and condition. They are less than 1 year old.
  2. zorak

Sold Pair of Bad Cat Vintage 30's UK $200

I have a mint pair that came out of a 2x12 cab. They have at least 100+ hours on them so broken in well enough at this point. 8 ohms each. $200 Shipping/Paypal
  3. zorak

Sold Mint Bogner Oxford Fuzz with Neve Transformer $110 obo

Shipped and PayPal with original box and manual. Perfect condition.
  4. zorak

WTB BK Butler Tube Driver w Bias

Who's got one for sale?!!!
  5. zorak

Sold ESP Traditional Strat MIJ w Upgrades!!!

Maker: ESP Model: Traditional (precursor to Vintage Plus) Year: 1992 Color: Lake Placid Blue Fretboard: Indian Rosewood Radius: 12" Body: Alder Fret: Jescar Medium Jumbo Nut: Bone Nut Width: 1 5/8" Tuners: Gotoh Locking Bridge: Gotoh 510 Electronics: EMG RA5 Active Alnico 5 style Pickguard...
  6. zorak

FS SOLD!Sylvania 6CA7 - Tested Very Strong

This came from a matched pair, but the other one has excessive leaks when tested. Thought someone could use the good one. $40 Shipped/PayPal I can share the photos by email or text.
  7. zorak

Anyone remember Screaming Strings guitar shop in Decatur, AL?

Bob Christopher, the owner, was in that very small club of best vintage guitar guys in the world, along with Norman Harris and George Gruhn. He had some if the most ultimate Gibson's and Fenders you would ever see. First time I saw a Jackson or Charvel in person. Custom Colored Marshalls. You...
  8. zorak

Sold Rocktron Intellifex LTD $80!!!

Message sent.
  9. zorak

Final price reduction!!!
  10. zorak

Will send pics to anyone interested!!!
  11. zorak

One of the coolest 1U rack units of the 90's, it has wonderful chorus, delay and reverb tones, along with some very cool harmonizing and detuning effects. Get your Holdsworth on!!! In excellent shape without any issues. Final price - $80 Shipped/PayPal
  12. zorak

RIGS! A long journey thru sounds and processors...(Audio & Video)

Well, as a rack noob, the knowledge that is imparted here, especially the threads you start is extremely impressive. So I've learned a tremendous amount in a short time. But when I look at the conversation, it reminds me of Facebook Messenger between a couple of friends. In a good way. We're...
  13. zorak

RIGS! A long journey thru sounds and processors...(Audio & Video)

Love this thread! It's like listening in on a private conversation that I wasn't supposed to hear but I'm glad I heard it anyway. Please continue.....
  14. zorak

Anyone using the VHT/Fryette GP3 preamp?

I've never used the G3 before but Steven's products are always fantastic. The most underrated amp maker ever. IMHO.
  15. zorak

MP1/JMP1/Rockmaster/Piranha/SLO Clone Comparison

I thought it was a very cool shootout. My favorite was actually the Rocktron. Sounded crunchy, thick but airy at the same time. Next was the ADA. Just my .02....
  16. zorak

Incoming: Intellifex Ltd.

You're absolutely right and he didn't really like the unit at all. I know he wanted something that would combine the ProChorus with the ADA Tapped Delay. Of course, it didn't turn out that way. I can't even come close to Allan's chordal approach, anyway. My thought was an overall tonal vibe that...
  17. zorak

Incoming: Intellifex Ltd.

So, I pulled the trigger after hearing analogkid85's sound clips. They were straightforward, no pixie dust, just bypassed licks and engaged same licks. All sounded pretty glorious to me. I'm getting it mainly for the chorusing and Holdsworth-type ambient sounds. But I know it'll do a lot more...
  18. zorak

need help to build a 80s sounding rack rig

Now that's a playlist I can use!!!
  19. zorak

Lots of great 80's rack gear in that music, right?....
  20. zorak

I have to admit I saw them in concert many times, including a sold-out Dodger Stadium show and Phil/Chester Thompson played Yamaha kits, actually. Killer sounding, btw. No one plays the tom fills like Phil. Phil's fills!!!!
  21. zorak

Nah, a Yamaha......
  22. zorak

New Lexicon MPX-1

Thanks! I've been on your site recently and I knew you were a fan.
  23. zorak

New Lexicon MPX-1

I've been putting a small rack together and thinking about this box. What are your thoughts on usable 'verb for guitar so far?

Trending Topics