Search results

1. brentrocks

"...COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE..."

A quote from "THE TERMINATOR" This is the Heritage guitar of the same name....a little Heritage History! From 1985...Heritage's effort to get into the "Hair Metal" scene. They made the Terminator and the Exterminator....both guitars designed by Marv Lamb and Jim Derlou. These guitars did...
  2. brentrocks

WTB LOLLAR SOAPBAR P90S

LOOKING FOR A SET OF LOLLAR SOAPBAR P90S
  3. brentrocks

FS 2011 HERITAGE H157 CUSTOM FLAMETOP

For your consideration... I have a true Kalamazoo classic. A 2011 Heritage H157 Flametop. The H157 is Heritages version of the Les Paul Custom This H157 features.... A HEAVILY flamed, carved maple top Honduran mahogany body and neck Ebony fretboard with mother of pearl block inlays Multi...
  4. brentrocks

FS PARTS DRAWER CLEANOUT DUNCAN, GIBSON, SCHALLER, FULLTONE, SUPRO, GROVER

ALL PRICES ARE PAY PALLED AND SHIPPED.... 1. NICKEL GROVERS 3X3......$40 IMG_4268 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr 2. AGED NICKEL GROVERS 3X3...SOLD IMG_4267 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr 3. SUPRO FUZZ.....SOLD IMG_4238 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr 4. FULLTONE OCTAFUZZ.....$100...
  5. brentrocks

NGD....GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP CONTENT

So i went into my local GC last night.... The manager and i are good friends and we were chatting. He points out this CS Les Paul he had just got in. He said it came in with a couple minor imperfections and he was gonna knock some off the original street price ($3500) So i plugged it in...
  6. brentrocks

FS G&L DOHENY TRIBUTE LAKE PLACID BLUE WITH HARD CASE

This guitar really surprised me! I've never really been a Jazzmaster/Jag kind of person, but this G&L really opened my eyes!!! I bought this new from Sweetwater. It did not include a bag or case...i found an old tweed case for it. Its in near mint condition. I upgraded the tuners to...
  7. brentrocks

FS FENDER THINLINE TELECASTER PARTSCASTER WITH TWEED CASE

The body is a a Fender modern player thinline Tele The neck is an ALLPARTS fat 50s....vintage style tuners...frets are like new. Pickups are Rio Grande...CTS 500k pots, Russian PIO caps, Switchcraft toggle and jack Tweed case included Near mint condition.....incredible playability and...
  8. brentrocks

FS 1981 HAMER VECTOR V

This baby is a road warrior! 1981 Hamer Vector! Light and resonant! Original DiMarzio pickups. Original sustainblock bridge and saddles. Original Hamer case. This V has suffered a couple repairs over its life. Multiple dings, dents and checking. Although they are not pretty, they are...
  9. brentrocks

FS 2015 GIBSON LES PAUL OLD GLORY 1 OF 5 MADE TOM MURPHY FINISHED

This is a very cool Les Paul, right here! Painted by Tom Murphy, this a a super rare LP, 1 of 5 made that were never made available to the public. There were 5 of these built in 2015 and were given as gifts by Gibson...as the story goes. There is no Custom Shop logo on the back, but there is...
  10. brentrocks

KISS FANS...

So I was taking my daughter to the Orthodontist today. His office is peppered with tons of Rock n Roll memorabilia!!! The Doctor and I were talking after my daughters exam and we got to talking about KISS. He went on to tell me he had seen them in 74 ON THR HOTTER THAN HELL TOUR!!! Then...
  11. brentrocks

Sold 2020 LUCZAK 1958 KORINA MODERNE AS NEW...PRICE DROP!!

I have another vintage project in the pipeline...so this beauty has to move on.... For your consideration. This is a tribute/replica of the iconic 1958 Gibson Moderne!! Built by Ron Luczak, a very talented luthier in Flint, mi. This guitar is MINT, as new. SOLID KORINA BODY AND NECK...
  12. brentrocks

Sold 2002 HERITAGE MILLENNIUM ULTRA CUSTOM ONE OFF

For your consideration... This is a very special guitar. A very unique one off special order Millennium, made from the most premium materials, handcrafted at the historic 225 Parsons St Factory! The Heritage Millennium line is a "semi solid". The core is a semi hollow Mahogany skeleton...
  13. brentrocks

FS 2006 HERITAGE H535 TOBACCO BURST

For your consideration... I have a 2006 Heritage H535. This is a players grade guitar that has a couple issues that need to be noted.... 1. There is a slight twist in the neck, on the bass side. I have attached photos to show the amount of relief on each side. The treble side is great and...
  14. brentrocks

FS PEAVEY 5150 EVH 2X12 AMPLIFIER

For your consideration... I have a Peavey EVH 5150 2X12 tube amp. It has the original Sheffield speakers. 2- 6L6 power tubes and 5-12ax7 pre amp tubes 2 footswitchable channels...rhythm and lead. Footswitchable reverb. Footswitch included. Master Presence and Resonance controls. Low and...
  15. brentrocks

FS 2000 HERITAGE H150 CHESTNUT BURST MONSTER TOP

For your consideration... I'm offering up a beautiful 2000 Heritage H150. Its finished in Heritage's Chestnut burst, looks a lot like a bourbon burst. It features a one piece Honduran mahogany body and neck. Heavily flamed maple top. Beautiful, dark Indian rosewood board with mother of...
  16. brentrocks

Sold 2002 Heritage H170 Dc

For your consideration... I'm offering up this beautiful Kalamazoo Classic....a 2002 Heritage H170! The H170 is a double cut design that is crafted with a Honduran mahogany body and neck and a beautiful, dark Indian rosewood fretboard. The body is topped with a HEAVILY FIGURED maple top. It...
  17. brentrocks

Paint, Or Not To Paint

I purchased this Korina husk from a well known Luthier in East MI. Its currently raw wood, ready for finish. I have never "painted" a guitar before. I dont have a spray booth. I would have to do the painting in my garage. If i were to attempt to finish this husk, I would have to do it...
  18. brentrocks

Sold 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard Pelham Blue

For your consideration... 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard done up in beautiful Pelham blue. This guitar is factory stock...no mods and features.... 57 classic pickups 50s neck Push/pull volume pots, coil taps Locking keystone Grovers Gibson hard case This guitar is in great condition. There...
  19. brentrocks

Sold Baldacci Bighorn Custom Old Growth Brazilian

I had this guitar custom built direct from Conner Baldacci. It features all top notch materials... 40+ year old mahogany Brazilian rosewood fretboard AAAA Quilt maple carved top Flame maple fretboard binding Baldacci custom wound Alnico II pickups Custom Case Locking tuners Bone nut The neck...
  20. brentrocks

Hamer Vector. Road warrior.

Picked this up on eBay this week. It’s an 81. All stock. Has a couple repairs. I just got done doing a complete cleaning and setup on it. It’s a beast!!! Light and resonant.
  21. brentrocks

Sold Throbak Dt 102 Set Nickel Covers

I HAVE A SET OF THROBAK DT 102 PICKUPS. NICKEL COVERS....SUPER LONG LEADS. NO BOX, NO CERTIFICATE. $375 PP/SHIPPED FIRM. NO TRADES PLEASE THANKS FOR LOOKING! IMG_3139 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr IMG_3140 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr IMG_3138 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr
  22. brentrocks

Sold 2000 Prs Singlecut Goldtop Wolftone & Emerson Upgrades

For your consideration.... I have a 2000 PRS Singlecut goldtop. The first year production for the PRS SC. This guitar has been upgraded with Wolftone Marshallhead pickups and an Emerson 50s harness. There are a couple dings...the most noticeable, by the neck tone pot. (see pics) No cracks...
  23. brentrocks

Bucket list P90 guitar arrived today....1960 Les Paul Special DC

I have always wanted a vintage DC Special. But as you all know, they can be quite pricey and most of them have either heel joint breaks or issues. I finally found one that was all original, unbroken wood with a killer restoration/refin (the original owner stripped the finish off back in the...
  24. brentrocks

Drove to Indiana for another Heritage

And the drive was well worth it! This is a 2013 Heritage Millennium Ultra Pro. Jim Derlou, one of the founders of Heritage, designed the “Millennium” line. It’s a semi solid construction. It’s core is a chambered mahogany body with a carved maple top. Just before the Plazacorp buyout...
  25. brentrocks

Sold Vintage Schaller Fuzz Wah Made In Germany

For your consideration... I have a vintage (I think mid 70s?) Schaller Fuzz Wah Made in Germany. This is a Fuzz, Wah and volume pedal all in one! Quite rare and hard to find. All hand wired. All electronics are in perfect working order. The FUZZ is awesome! Just an all around cool...

Trending Topics