• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. dlc86

Strymon Volante!

We want a video comparison of Volante vs Boonar! :)
  2. dlc86

Strymon Volante!

Intro of Pink Floyd's Time for example, or Echoes (strangely) .. And some other songs on the first albums
  3. dlc86

Strymon Volante!

Maybe it makes the sound of a police car
  4. dlc86

Strymon Volante!

Yup
  5. dlc86

Strymon Volante!

Volante in Italian means "flying" or "steering wheel" or "police car", somewhat related I guess
  6. dlc86

Strymon Timeline Limitations/Drawbacks/Issues

It would be nice have MIDI mapping options to modify Program Change numbers in every preset... :omg
  7. dlc86

I agree, but I suppose it should be an option saveable for each preset :messedup
  8. dlc86

Ok, I got what you meant, but maybe I haven't been very clear, English is not my mother language, I wanted to say that if the trails are "converted" to the new algorithm as you change patch maybe there's no need to run 2 algortihms simoultaneously to have spillover. E.g.: if i'm running a...
  9. dlc86

I said WITHOUT running 2 algorithms simoultaneously, for example letting the trails go on with the new algorithm as you change patch, like on the TF. Maybe they will even find a better compromise, i don't know They don't have anything in common (aside they're all delay pedals), I simply meant...
  10. dlc86

Still no answer from Strymon...:messedup
  11. dlc86

It's been done with one of the latest midi updates on the timefactor EDIT: I've read now that on the timefactor the tails continue with the new preset sound. E.g: If I have a digital delay on and switch to a tape delay sound, the trails will sound tapey. This is a good compromise for me, and i...
  12. dlc86

Well, I'm not a programmer or engineer, but I think it could be done without running 2 algorithms simoultaneously, they just have to program it to not cut the tails of the delay of the previuos preset (simple to say, but I don't know how simple it could be to do! :-)). I don't think it's a...
  13. dlc86

Hi everybody, this is my first post here! Just to say.. I've read all the 31 pages of this thread and no one mention the lack of spillover (persist) when changing preset, none of you consider it a limitation? for me it's a real dealbreaker, it's the only reason why I still haven't chosen this...
Top Bottom