• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. 7

What are you listening to right now?

The Karate reissues Numero Group just put out. Sounds soooo good. My turntable is very happy today.
  2. 7

Pedals and Comic Sans

And it's still true to this day.
  3. 7

Pedals and Comic Sans

This is a battle that will never be won. I've tried fighting it for years. People will spend time, money and energy to design a great pedal and won't spend a dime on good branding or design. It's just a fact. Seriously ... people ... higher a graphic designer with a quality portfolio. Most of...
  4. 7

Who will refuse to watch "The Pedal Movie" on principle alone?

It rather enjoyed it. And the ever so slight TGP burns cracked me up.
  5. 7

Sold Jam Pedals Lucy Dreamer

Messaged you. I'll take the Context!
  6. 7

Show Me Your 1st Album Covers

If first album means LP, then it's probably this. Available on white vinyl with hand screen-printed covers if you order it 12 years ago. Plenty of other and much weirder 7"s, EPs and LPs released before and after this one. Some cassettes I think.
  7. 7

I'm guessing you guys like Waylon's Honky Tonk Heroes album!
  8. 7

Black Vomit. Nice! Have any spare 7"s sitting around? I'd totally check this out.
  9. 7

Whats with all the noise about delay pedal oscillation ?

My MK1 is on my board for life. That pedal is spectacular.
  10. 7

Whats with all the noise about delay pedal oscillation ?

Because an oscillation footswitch on a delay is way cooler than a tap tempo. Who the f*€k needs tap tempo?
  11. 7

Rickenbacker tweakin' and moddin'

It still sounds like a Ric. It's not like the bridge somehow converts it into another guitar. It just makes it more stable, more responsive and more fun to play. But that's my opinion. What it does for Jazzmasters, it does for the Ric. I am in no way affiliated with Mastery, but I'll definitely...
  12. 7

By nature, Mastery bridges create a much greater downward tension than the average bridge. So it was louder, sustained better, played better and had an overall tighter feel when playing. Strings snapped instead of flapped if that makes sense. Purists think it ruins the Ric ... or the Jazzmaster...
  13. 7

While I no longer own my 330, the Mastery made a massive difference. I've gone all offsets now ... so I'm #mastery4life. But, for realz, it's worth the upgrade. Especially if you're a bit more heavy handed player.
  14. 7

Nels Cline master class

I signed up for the audit version of the class when they announced it. I really enjoyed it. He spent most of his time talking about how he approaches the instrument and how he interacts with the songwriter to give them what they want.
  15. 7

NPD Malekko Downer is so cool!

Not enough Malekko love on this board. They’ve been killing it for so long.
  16. 7

Chase Bliss Audio x ZVex - October 2020

But that’s so the zvex way. How many of their pedals are “standard”?
  17. 7

Chase Bliss Audio x ZVex - October 2020

One side fuzz factory and one side junky would be amazeballs. Or mixed with a warped vinyl variant. Vinyl Factory. Yes. I would be alright with that.
  18. 7

29 euna

So ... when you click on the fuzz loop, do all the other pedal sounds go away or are they just not buffered?
  19. 7

EarthQuaker Devices x Death By Audio: Time Shadows

Hell. Fu€king. Yes. I’ve never been so excited for a collaboration.
  20. 7

WTF is Math Rock? why do we need 7 million "genres" of music?

Threads like this really have me wondering what the average age of a TGP member is and when they stopped looking for new musical inspiration.
  21. 7

Rites of Spring. Damn that was such a good band.
  22. 7

You’re just now hearing about it? You should also really check out this whole “heavy metal” thing the kids are talking about. I understand it’s cuh-razy!
  23. 7

Thinking of scaling WAY back...

If you’re cool with the slight loss, I’d say do it. The hassle of tire kicking and shipping was nuts.
  24. 7

Thinking of scaling WAY back...

I did it last year and it felt great. Sold a few pieces I could never get again, but they weren't being used ... so not a single regret. I feel I still have too much stuff, but I significantly downsized and am quite happy.
  25. 7

Options for an analog style delay to run in front of a dirty amp

It also ran into a cranked 5 watt amp. Anyway. Just saying it can handle things.
Top Bottom