• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. D

Song Form Help!!

I appreciate the responses. I have a few ideas I'm going to try. Lets hope for the best. Thanks guys,
  2. D

Song Form Help!!

I am a little confused as to how I should even word this question, but any help is much appreciated. I have been writing and writing my own guitar parts/songs. I've looked at my garage band files, and have about forty song starts. My issue is how to connect a chorus or a bridge to my song...
  3. D

Marble Drum Sequencer

Years ago I found this youtube video of a guy that made a little drum sequencer, and there was a light that scrolled a measures worth from front to back. If a marble was in that designated spot, the machine would hit that drum. I know this didn't make too much sense, but if anyone knows what I...
  4. D

What kind of guitar is this?

I tried to get the grooves. They look perfect, but I've never seen another one with them. Also, could this blue be factory? I probably won't sell it, but I wanna know what I've got.
  5. D

Are the grooves in the edges factory? How much is it worth? Thank you so much guys.
  6. D

I got this guitar and have no clue what it is. I believe it's a '66. Seems pretty cheap, but love the sound. Has weird groves around the edges. Don't know if they're factory or someone got bored. They look factory. If you could tell me as much as possible I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
  7. D

How do I post a pic of my guitar?

I have a guitar and don't know what it is. I would like to post it so you guys can help me identify. Could I get some help?
  8. D

Mixed Up Power Cables

Thanks so much for the help. Just didn't want to ruin my gear. One cord was thicker than the others, bunch of different mysterious numbers, etc, and it was stressing me out.
  9. D

Mixed Up Power Cables

I recently moved and when I did, I threw all of my power cables into one box. Now, I don't know which goes to which. I have a vox ac15c1, my voodoo labs power supply +2, vox 4tr head & cab, and an old fender GDEC. Some of the cords say 125v, 300v, 120v, and have four different brands. If anyone...
  10. D

Damien Chance

Hello, I'm from Des Moines, Iowa. I enjoy blues/rock. I decided now would be a good time to join the site because I'm having some issues. I recently moved and when I did, I threw all of my power cables into one box. Now, I don't know which goes to which. I have a vox ac15c1, my voodoo labs...
Top Bottom