• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Search results

1. riffy

Fender Mustang GT100 fizz?

Something is wrong. Mine does NOT do that.
  2. riffy

BEST modeler under 400$(price new) in 2021

Captures. Not sure of the tech behind it, but it is more than tone matching for sure. The GE Tone Lab is used to capture the amps.
  3. riffy

BEST modeler under 400$(price new) in 2021

The Mooer GE 200 is very good. You can load TONS of amp captures as well as 3rd party IRs.
  4. riffy

Do I really need another delay?

I have been looking at the DD200 and the TC flashback pedals with the toneprint stuff. That arp87, is looking pretty awesome also!
  5. riffy

Last rig standing... 2021 in review

Ya know what? I didn't buy a new guitar all year either. I am due!
  6. riffy

Oh yeah, I really dig the old TC 2290!
  7. riffy

That is otay! I am building a real pedal board and I have to have a good delay or maybe two on eet! I am also adding a harmonizer pedal, think EVH but maybe just a bit less on the levels from the Sammy era. Dug out an old pigtronix philosopher's tone germanium edition. Gotta Bad Monkey, ( my...
  8. riffy

I have a Line6 Echo Park. I love it. But, what am I missing out on by NOT having a more modern delay? Ideas and opinions welcomed!
  9. riffy

Last rig standing... 2021 in review

Then what is the point of the forum? Open and honest exchange of ideas and opinions and all that.
  10. riffy

Where to find additional impulse response files from third-party providers for Mooer amp modellers?

There a bunch that people have captured on the Mooer Studio site for free.
  11. riffy

I hate fooling with different parameters and cabs,

Some days I just want to plug in and play. Some days my ears are just off and I don't like any of the presets I have made. I switch cabs and adjust the preset to suit that cab and it seems an hour of my playing time Is gone, just hitting chords and listening to them ring Out and playing the...
  12. riffy

The Official Fender Mustang GTX Amp Thread (2020)

Try the GB 412 B. That is my go to cab.
  13. riffy

Friedman Tone Testing

Both sound simply outstanding to me!
  14. riffy

Friedman Tone Testing

Shoot, I dig both. I could use either and be completely happy. What are you using?
  15. riffy

Boutique High gain distortion pedal battle, do you have a preference?

I run a Revv G3 and an MXR Super Badass Distortion. I like them both. The Revv usually gets rhythm duties and the Badass gets lead duty.
  16. riffy

Small mixer with headphone out for direct playing with pedalboard.

Would like less than a hundred bucks and small enough for a pedalboard and stereo.
  17. riffy

No sir. I wish it did. It is the Flamma stereo cab sim.
  18. riffy

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ALL Yeah, I am talking to myself...LOL. Would something like this work???
  19. riffy

Small digital preamp pedal and cab sim pedal already ordered. Drives will be in front and delays and verb between preamp and cab sim or after cab sim. I need a small inexpensive mixer with headphone out also for silent practice. Any help is so appreciated! I want the mixer on the pedalboard also.
  20. riffy

Digital Amp Modeling feel

With the exception of latency, the rest, I personally call dynamics.
  21. riffy

Oversized Woody 1x12 IRs

Too kind, thank you!
  22. riffy

Digital Amp Modeling feel

Yes, it wasn't really a joke. I have a friend that is moderately autistic. That is a "phrase" that is used with him quite often. Not the separate words Tacitle and Responsiveness, but the stringing of the two words together.
  23. riffy

Bands that completely changed their style

REO Speedwagon.
Top Bottom