• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. J

P-Bass..... swweeeet

During my last 13 year stretch of playing bass I used a Fender American Jazz with solid ash body, EB Stingray and an Ibanez ATK300 (very good bass). They are all very good basses I stopped playing bass for a couple of years and I'm just getting back into it now. I sold the Stingray (ATK300...
  2. J

Finally found exactly what I was looking for.

Finally found exactly what I was looking for: For twelve years I hauled around an Eden 410XLT cab (98lbs) and a Peavey Firebass 700 head (50+ lbs) I quit playing about 2 1/2 years ago and part of the reason was getting tired of moving equipment. Well I'm all fired up about playing bass again...
  3. J

Sick of the increases in guitar prices

Sorry, I know this has been knocked around here lately but I've had it with new guitar prices from Fender and Gibson but it seems to be everywhere. Fortunately I already have a Gibson Les Paul Custom because I see them now listed for $3,900 at GC. I was thinking of getting a Squier Classic...
  4. J

How to really make a Cube 60 shine.

Well if you play clean anyway. This could also go in the Effects Forum but I though it is better hear. I have a Roland Cube 60 and like it a lot for the clean (kinda Jazz) stuff that I play. The built in delay and tremolo sound pretty good to me but the reverb is bad IMHO. Plus you can't...
  5. J

Saw an interesting Tele tonight.

I went to a concert at the National Art Centre in Ottawa tonight. It was Neil Sedaka backed by the National Art Centre Classical Orchestra (they had 65 pieces tonight). There was an elderly gent playing guitar. He had a Telecaster that was kind of unusually. The neck said Fender but I was...
  6. J

I'm drooling over a Tele 52 reissue

After trying a friends about 10 years ago, I've really loved these things. I currently have a USA Hamer T51 which is a pretty decent copy of a 50's Tele but that Fender was really nice. Thing is I have a Gibson Les Paul Custom that I had pretty much given up on because it's so tricky to...
  7. J

Hello from Ottawa, Canada

I found this site while looking for reviews of amplifiers. Man there's a pile of good reading here. Anyway, I'm 61 and started playing guitar at 12 years old. I took lessons for about 3 years.... until someone asked me to play bass in a rock band. That was about 1962-63 ..... how could I...

Trending Topics