• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. G

NGD with a Standard Telecaster

I picked up a 2004 MIM Arctic White Telecaster on my local Craigslist the other night. The owner had changed the pickups to DiMarzios, and swithced the pickguard to black. I don't have a stock Tele to compare it to, but I'm enjoying the sound as-is right now. And jeez, this is a delight to...
  2. G

CL scam Strat

This looked like a scam on the Central NJ CL page, but I had to inquire, just in case. And indeed it is a scam... I asked where the seller was, and they replied from a different email address than that which I sent to, plus they replied addressing me with my full name, which I did not provide...
  3. G

discovered a flaw with inlays - advice sought

Man, it has been a delight playing my newly bought ES-345 - it really suits me to a tee. However, I just discovered one thing wrong with it. Several of the inlays do not sit flush with the fretboard, but are slightly raised up on some sides and corners. While it is not noticeable when I play...
  4. G

NGD 345

Had to sell my 10th Anniversary present - a '67 ES-335 - last year to help navigate a financial crunch. I knew I would look for another ES-3x5 once the finances allowed, and that time has graciously arrived! I actually had this delivered in the middle of the week, but finally took a picture...
  5. G

Unexpected NGD, thanks to Craig and his list

Howdy gear heads, A vague feeling that I would someday re-acquire a Stratocaster was suddenly given a fuel injection a couple days ago when I checked out Craigslist and saw a new listing for a '96 Mexican Strat in town for $250 OBO. The seller and I met up at my son's Scout meeting and made...
  6. G

The guitar: seen but not heard

I'm in my early 40's, and have been into music since I can remember (early 70's). I started out with groups like BTO, The Who, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, etc, and went from there. Anyway, it never fails to bug me how often I see the guitar being played on stage in contemporary TV...
  7. G

A rare picture of me playing guitar...

...along with the rest of the family. I don't play out too often. My family usually plays one or two easy dittys at an annual CTF fundraiser coffeehouse. We just played "Hey Good Lookin" arranged for two guitars and two kazoos. It actually went pretty well...thank goodness for fun, easy...
  8. G

May be getting a good acoustic

I havent had an acoustic guitar for some time. My electrics are fantastic, but I'm starving for an acoustic, know what I mean? Well, a friend of mine who is a great guitarist is going to sell his '01 Martin HD-28 to me for a decent price. I was thinking about getting something from a smaller...
  9. G

Let's see those Trapeze-tail 335/345s

The ES335 and ES345 guitars from approximately 1965-1980 usually had the trapeze tail. Who's got one and is happy to show it off? I think they are beautiful and sound great (though different than a stop tail). I'd like to behold a few more if y'all have some pics to post!:AOK

Trending Topics