• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. Green Pro Am

Greenbacks in 4x12 or 2x12?

I am a new Jake owner and was in the same position as you. I have been running my head through a Friedman 212 with V30s but found it a bit "barky" sounding. I thought about swapping speakers to Creambacks for wattage reasons; however, I ended decided on going with the matching Jake 412. I...
  2. Green Pro Am

My 58 True Historic is a BEAST!!!

Mine is starting to fade a bit. I think it looks great and adds to the aged finish.
  3. Green Pro Am

My 58 True Historic is a BEAST!!!

Nice. The THs are killer guitars that live up to the hype.
  4. Green Pro Am

Arrived NGD PRS McCarty

Congrats! I love the color combo and top.
  5. Green Pro Am

Friedman Jake E Lee reg dude clip

Sounds great! I received mine over the weekend and have not spent much time with it.
  6. Green Pro Am

FS PRS Private Stock 20th Anniversary Ltd Edition 1 of 40

This is a great sounding and playing guitar. The combination of the the short scale, tremolo, and 22 frets really feels fantastic. The guitar is in excellent shape overall. There is one small ding on the butt of the guitar which is not visible from the front of the guitar as well as a couple...
  7. Green Pro Am

What store would you go to if you wanted a killer selection of Suhr, Anderson, EBMM, ETC?

Righteous Guitars in Roswell, GA carries Suhr, LSL, Iconic, Friedman, and Fender. They also have a ton of PRS and Custom Shop Gibson.
  8. Green Pro Am

3rd Power ships last Kitchen Sink

I am interested to see what's next. I have a Citizen Gain CSR which is an amazing amp. Custom ordered it from the guys at Righteous!
  9. Green Pro Am

Any news on the Friedman "Jake E. Lee" amp?

I have a Jake on reserve and have no updates. Happy to see them trickling out!
  10. Green Pro Am

Old BC Rich Eagle?

Love old BC's. A recent addition for me. 84 Bich Supreme.
  11. Green Pro Am

Mark V Head vs Combo

I have the combo, and it is indeed a beast. If I had the chance to do it over again not sure I would probably go with the head. The aforementioned brick in question: I also have a Mark III that weigh a metric ton.
  12. Green Pro Am

Henry Lee Summer..Anyone remember this song

I remember him along with one of his peers, Tommy Conwell.
  13. Green Pro Am

Sold Nik Huber Krautster II Vintage White

This is a great playing and sounding guitar. It was built in 2017 and weighs in right at 7 pounds. This one has the 60s neck profile which feels very similar to something like medium C. I would not consider it a slim taper neck. I bought this one used from Righteous Guitars in Atlanta, and...
  14. Green Pro Am

List your favorite jazz guitar and fusion guitar album.

Fusion wise for me, it is Dimeola and the Dregs.
  15. Green Pro Am

Old/Discontinued Guitar Models You Miss

Peavey Vandenberg BC Rich Gunslinger
  16. Green Pro Am

Green guitar day!

My #1. Interesting build to say the least.
  17. Green Pro Am

NGD - L3 has brought me back to EBMM

Congrats! I made it back to the Music Man camp this past weekend too. I went with the Morse Y2D. I think a Luke could be next.
  18. Green Pro Am

Guitar shops...are you staying away right now?

Not taking this lightly, but I went to a shop yesterday and picked up Music man Steve Morse Y2D.
  19. Green Pro Am

NGD: Fender HM Strat...Again!

How's that Cruz? If I recall, that was a Namm guitar a year ago. I thought it was the standout of the Fenders.
  20. Green Pro Am

Are flame tops corny?

No more than the trend for the "indie" offsets that are popular today. It all comes down to personal preference, and you can't argue with taste. Here are two of my main offenders, one flame and one quilt. You can call em corny, but they play and sound ridiculous.
  21. Green Pro Am

Bizzare guitars RENO NEVADA. (Greg Goldens) AND NGD

Congrats! Bizarre is a cool store with great prices. I bought a Charvel DeMartini from them on a Tahoe trip a couple of years ago. Greg has a solid band, and he is a pretty killer player.
  22. Green Pro Am

NAD: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Multiwatt

Congrats. I picked up a Multi Watt DR last year and really dig it.
  23. Green Pro Am

Show us your Naturals!

Amato Les Paul:
  24. Green Pro Am

I still like Gibson guitars

Music Man makes a great guitar. If you like their neck shapes, I can see why you dumped your Pauls. I have had a few Ernie Balls. Phenomenal guitars. The necks are just too small for me, and I am not a big guy.

Trending Topics