• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. R

Carl Martin Plexitone Revisited - Marshally Satisfaction

I am not a hired rep.... Not trolling anyone or anything, I just do not like being stuffed into some box, that says "we do not trust your intentions". I do this in my sparetime, just being informative out of goodwill. So I am just bailing out now..... It is no big deal really.
  2. R

...what ever...got no "hidden" agendas...my job is relevant to nothing here...I just work like everyone else. Thanks for the times here! Exmember signing out!
  3. R

What for?? It is just a job? Do the rest of you also put your jobs in your signatures?
  4. R

Huh??? We have no dealings with Vertex mods...upgrades? Add ons and 9v....TB and such...ok. The 9v is really to get off the annoying demands we get for using internal powersupplies. So now we have to use coils, chips and such to bump up the power from 9v, and make sure the damn things do not...
  5. R

Well it never was a secret, that this thing was made for British voiced amps:) Or Fender amps at the Tweed side of the fence(or a Brownfaced Bassman). The final word amp is one big old Hiwatt DR201. I use that for testing the pedals in their close to done mode. It gives away all, so if it does...
  6. R

Boss DD-2 Fans Unite!

Got the DD-3 old 80's one(that is the relabled DD-2, same chip and guts) Also had a few DD-2's....nice little thing!
  7. R

Just ordered a Carl Martin Plexitone. Now...the 4 day wait.

Well...most have gotten by nicely sofar;)
  8. R

Just ordered a Carl Martin Plexitone. Now...the 4 day wait.

Just a small info bit. I have been fooling around with a PT with an added 3band Eq for sometime now....mostly because some customers has asked about it, but have always been reluctant to go that way as I like it simple, and it never was meant to be a subtle "pretty" drive in its original form...
  9. R

Roland Space Echo maintenance

I use mine with a small parallel mixer....nothing sounds like tape:)
  10. R

Single channel Carl Martin Plexitone!...is in the making

?? Huh?? What do you mean? A buffer is a buffer, high to low impedance active circuit, using our LF347 chip and an input and output filter.... Nomatter what you use, TB or buffered stuff...many pedals as in many pedals will change your signal a great deal.....there is no way around that in...
  11. R

Well I am not the one buying the damn thing;) So yes you decide it yourself....
  12. R

Aquavibe is blowing me away.

Love mine....and I use it for all kinds of stuff! It is one those things, I will still have in 20 years from now...
  13. R

Did I say anything about anyone must have a buffered pedal?? Just outlined our companys general line with pedals...have a few variations with bypass in our lines....all not optimal or quite consistant...but buffered is what we mostly do. How people will set up their stuff is their headache! Got...
  14. R

Hardwire DL-8 , WOW !

Still have mine...not going anywhere...one of the first ones as well. It is a classic pedal that is deeply underated...
  15. R

TB is not what we do.....some products, mainly the Octa switcher has relays..... But it is not something we dig much as it is....TB has its own troubles....as do buffered bypass....but we like the buffered stuff more...the trouble is the huge variations of pedals out there..... It creates its...
  16. R

Ah...please do not say TB to me;) Got about nothing to do with the extendet Quattro... Someone else is making that one:)
  17. R

When is Carl Martin gonna shrink the PLEXITONE?

Besides staying the same size.....and sounding the same....they will get the 9v treatment later....as in I do not know when we will get ready with that!
  18. R

Yeah...it will be bigger!
  19. R

Complain sclomplain...only if you have a farty Fender or something alike......old Marshalls have a huge bottomend....otherwise you cannot get that old huge sound....it is just not lowend...it is where the juice and and feel is.....anyone who knows how old amps sounds like will recognise that...
  20. R

anybody here NOT use dirt pedals?

Amp...and sometimes a fuzz.....no od or distortion pedals in use here anymore.
  21. R

^So you rather have an unfinished pedal instead;) This 9v conversions needs testing under various conditions, and we still have an everyday thing to care of.....small operation here.....cannot see any octopusses here;) But it is in motion now.....so it will be out in a forseable future now:) Niels
  22. R

Do I have to?...I rather dream!!

Strange day....needed to get it out of me system:nuts Thanks to Althrax for the splendid backer:) http://soundcloud.com/niels-winther/do-i-have-to-i-rather-dream
  23. R

What did you replace your El Capistan with?

EHX Memoryman dlx taptempo 1.1 sec.... Only delay I like as much as my real tape echo!
  24. R

New Deluxe Memory Man - Now with Tap Tempo!

Making me sell my El Capistan and Brigadier.... Use this and my Memory Boy Dlx now:) Love this delay!
  25. R

Carl Martin.....

Haha nah right about that..... Humming and the powersupply is working too hard, or is close to going down.... Glad it works well now:) Niels

Trending Topics