• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. guitarpkr67

JHS Unicorn V2

*facepalm*
  2. guitarpkr67

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

Man, why do you have to tease me like that? I thought they released a new video. Lol.
  3. guitarpkr67

Speaker help.

Hey, folks. I recently swapped out a couple bad speakers for a friend of mine. One is a Alnico gold and one is a Bad Cat labeled speaker. They are both measuring open on the multimeter. Are they worth trying to fix? If so, where would I even start? Thanks.
  4. guitarpkr67

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

Seriously? That’s interesting.
  5. guitarpkr67

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

I haven't seen any pics yet, but I know the Zuma wouldn't be able to handle it. Looks like it requires 12VDC and 3A.
  6. IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

7. IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

8. guitarpkr67

Anyone remembers Taku Sakashta?

I’ve always loved this guitar. Are there more of these out there or was this a one-off type thing?
  9. guitarpkr67

My Kanji Kawabata guitar

He was forming the radius of the fretboard.
  10. guitarpkr67

Languedoc Brass Bridge Saddle

They are definitely slotted in that first pic above. You don't want a bridge that isn't slotted. Any time you bend a string they would be all over the place.
  11. guitarpkr67

Sold Fender GE Smith Telecaster 2012 Blonde

Very nice. One of my dream guitars.
  12. guitarpkr67

Vintage Trainwreck

And it's listed for $15,000 less than it was at Carter's.
  13. guitarpkr67

Vintage Trainwreck

Weird. I'm curious how it went from Carter Vintage to a Guitar Center in El Paso.
  14. guitarpkr67

New Ronin Foilbucker Strats

Did you get Mark's Badmoon? That's one of my favorites.
  15. guitarpkr67

Sold Caroline Haymaker * $89 *

Man, that’s cheap. I already have a Haymaker or it’d be gone.
  16. guitarpkr67

JHS Legends Fuzz - no room for battery

Please tell me this is not all there is to it.
  17. guitarpkr67

What’s the Best Landgraff DO Clone?

You’re describing stripboard/veroboard. John used perfboard. Stripboard can be cool, but you can usually get a board much smaller perfboard. John’s boards were tiny.
  18. guitarpkr67

Jet City JCA50H Transformer

Thanks for the tip! I requested to be added. Hopefully I can get some help.
  19. guitarpkr67

Nad - (2020) Soldano Slo-100 Mkii

Odd question, but does anyone know what brand resistor those are? I saw them in something the other day and I love the look of them.
  20. guitarpkr67

Jet City JCA50H Transformer

Hey, folks. I'm looking for a drop-in replacement power transformer for a Jet City JCA50H. The only one I know of is the Mercury Magnetics one, but the person I'm fixing it for doesn't really want to spend $300 on a power transformer. If any of you have an original one definitely let me know...
  21. guitarpkr67

Has Music Toyz gotten better?

At one point they were the biggest online pedal shop. Infamous for their “in stock” items that aren’t in stock. Not sure about their Reverb, but their site is still up.
  22. guitarpkr67

JHS Legends of Fuzz Series

Someone posted some pics earlier in the thread.
  23. guitarpkr67

JHS Legends of Fuzz Series

I thought the same thing. Still jonesing for that Smiley though.

Trending Topics