• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. glaswerks

Glaswerks is moving

Moving-truck by glaswerks posted Jul 30, 2016 at 6:20 AM Glaswerks Amplification will be relocating our shop from San Tan Valley, Arizona to Afton, MN. Glaswerks will be closed from September 3, 2016 and we plan to reopen no later than October 1, 2016. At that time, Glaswerks will go from a...
  2. glaswerks

Phoenix Lost a Legend today....

Robert Turner, owner of Bizzare Guitar in Phoenix arizona passed away today. (1951-2015). He was the local prevayor of vintage guitars since 1976. I knew Bob from 1977 to current. Crazy guy, but a great dealer to buy quality instruments. Bought my 64 Vibroverb from him in 1977-78...
  3. glaswerks

John Prentice trying out Eugene Moles Zingaro

Check this short video of John Prentice at Eugene Moles shop in Nashville. He has been playing 4 years and got his start playing Rock Band... Amazing.... rIURHSjr1Ps
  4. glaswerks

JBL D130 Street Value?

Hey guys, anyone have an idea on what vintage D130's *(15") are gettting these days? Thanks Gary
  5. glaswerks

Glaswerks!!

After a year of sabbatical due to family health issues, Glaswerks is gearing up for a successful remainder of 2013 and a prosperous 2014. We have hired additional personnel to assist in meeting the anticipated requests. We will be starting a run of Glaswerks amps this week. This includes the...
  6. glaswerks

Testing a new camera - Canon Power Shot

I recently bought a Canon power shot to carry around on my motorcycle when out on rides. I was testing an Overdrive Deluxe and setup the camera to catch the video and the recorded sound. I was surprised, it is not too bad for $200.00 camera. Here is the video eZMHDWv8aqE
  7. glaswerks

A little Saturday Wanking..

Goofing off this morning. Zingaro 50W and my trusty PRS with Gibson 57 pickups.... http://www.glaswerks.com/media/zingaro/higher-gain.mp3
  8. glaswerks

Glaswerks Zingaro Demo

Glaswerks Zingaro 50 Desert Sky tuning PRS CU24 with Gibson 57's. GW112 Cabinet with G1265 Recorded at a low volume, reverb added at mixdown. http://soundcloud.com/glasman/jpzingaro-1
  9. glaswerks

New Product Demo : Glaswerk Reverb A Loop

Below is a short video on the Glaswerks Reverb A Loop. This unit offers a buffered effects processor loop as well as containing it's own DSP processor for adding reverb or delay. The amp is a Glaswerks Overdrive Deluxe with the Santa Cruz tuning. The output stage is 4x6V6's. Speaker cabinet in...
  10. glaswerks

Tubes Are still better than Transistors... from Electronics Design

This showed up today in my email from Electronic Design (an industry standard magazine). I thought it was pretty funny as they are usually taking about the latest semiconductor stuff.... The link to the article...
  11. glaswerks

Class A - 6 Watts of blazing power.....

Here is a short clip of a little toy I have been playing with.... Single ended Class A - 2x6V6. About 6 watts clean. http://soundcloud.com/glasman/class-a-recordist-telecaster Rosewood telecaster - 1x12 cabinet with G1265 Let me know what you think.... Gary
  12. glaswerks

Guitar direct to interface

I have been experimenting recording with the guitar plugged directly into my Saffire interface. Overall I am very pleased with the overall quality. I used one of the JS amp sims (JTM45-Deluxe) and added a touch of reverb in Reaper Definately more wife friendly than cranking an amp to try...
  13. glaswerks

Glaswerks Super Overdrive II - A Very Non-scripted demo :)

A clip of Nicky Moroch and company playing around with the Glaswerks Superoverdrive II amp and 2x12 cabinet at the hotel during NAMM. Shot with a canon 5D Mk II and internal microphone. ol_v3_A4IL0
  14. glaswerks

Inpromptu Video of Nicky Moroch and the 25 Watt Glaswerks Zingaro

Nicky Moroch showed at the hotel during NAMM and played the 25W Zingaro. Grabbed the camera and shot this while he was playing. Canon 5D Mk II using the internal mic. I think he had both the overdrive and boost on when he was in overdrive. Nicky is one hell of a player. kPVJtFKMnlM
  15. glaswerks

Glaswerks now employing the Keebler Elves......

Did I get your attention :). I wanted to disspell misconceptions about Glaswerks amps. I see a lot of comments that Glaswerks are not hand built. Every amp and board are built by hand. Construction - Superoverdrive II and Overdrive Deluxe This amps are built using the following...
  16. glaswerks

Mid 60's AC50 - What are they worth....

I have a friend with an old AC50 that he is wanting to unload. What are these worth? It is pretty decent shape. Original trannies, a few changed caps inside. Looking for a ballpark number. Thanks, Gary
  17. glaswerks

Nicky Moroch ripping it up on a Zingaro

Here is a clip that Nicky Moroch (David Sanborn and everyone else) sent me of a Glaswerks Zingaro. http://www.glaswerks.com/media/Zingaro%20Clips/GWZingaroGTRMix.mp3
  18. glaswerks

Last weeks aquisitions - Fender Content

Here are pics of a few of amps I bought last weekend. This is the second time I have owned the Vibroverb. Should have never sold it :). 1964 Vibroverb. A little tough, but she will shine after a little restoration work. Dual Showman - Not sure of the year. Not sure what the hell...
  19. glaswerks

Early Morning Rambling with a new amp

Was bored this morning before the "real" job and recorded this clip. Let me know what you think. PRS into GW Overdrive Deluxe. http://www.glaswerks.com/media/awnm/awnm2.mp3
  20. glaswerks

Dead strings out of the pack??

Have any of you ever run into the situation where you put on a new set of strings and they deader than a donut from the get-go? I have this happen every once in a while and it JUST DRIVE ME NUTZ.... :).
  21. glaswerks

Silk Pursing a Sows Ear (Epiphone Content)

I've had an old Epi Sheraton sitting around for a few years. Nice guitar, but needed some help. Here is a clip after replacing most everything. Pickups, bridge, tailpiece etc etc..... Let me know what you think... http://www.glaswerks.com/media/sheraton.mp3
  22. glaswerks

Heritage Opinions Wanted...

I have been wanting to get a decent 175 or 335 style guitar (leaning toward the 335 style) A pro player friend suggested looking at the Heritage H-535 or H-575. He thought they were "a Gibson done right". I wanted to get a few opinions on the Heritage guitars and see how they stack up...
  23. glaswerks

Funniest Solid State Amp Description I have ever heard...

Was talking with a friend of mine yesterday (pro level Dumble owner) and he made the following comment and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing... "Playing a solid state amp is like having sex with a cadaver". :eek: OMG
  24. glaswerks

Floor Wedges for Guitar

Several years ago I built a pair of these guitar montors for a local player who was using a stereo setup. I am curious if others ever used, use of considered something along these lines. Trying to determne if I should offer them again. Thanks
  25. glaswerks

Blues Take....

Fender Squire Esprit (w/57's) -> Glaswerks bluesmaster front end OD -> GW212XL with G12H65's http://www.glaswerks.com/clips/Cblues.mp3

Trending Topics