• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Search results

1. blaster

Tony Lewis, Lead Singer of The Outfield, Dies at 62

RIP. Great voice in a great 80’s band.
  2. blaster

I don't "get" the Big Muff

Years ago I also tried using a Muff in a live setting and just like the OP my guitar got lost in the mix. While I do enjoy the Muff sound, they often don't work in my setup, and I gravitate towards the Fuzz Face sound or variants of. The only "Muff" sound I found useful was my friend's Skreddy...
  3. blaster

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM MORE THAN A LITTLE PEEVED.

I think now is the best time to be a guitar player with all of the options we have available to us. I remember when I started playing in 66 that the cost of a Fender or Gibson was beyond my reach. Back in the 60's we didn't have the number of used guitars that float around now. Yes, I agree...
  4. blaster

New Paint job - Shop v.s. DIY

$270 isn't bad for a refinish. By purchasing an "airbrush" and some paint does not guarantee that it will come out like the factory painted it. I've seen many of guitars come through my shop that were painted by hand and most didn't turn out that well (drips, orange peel, overspray, etc.)...
  5. blaster

Any reason not to buy this partscaster Jaguar on Reverb?

I don’t think it’s a bad price. I think if was priced $650 - $700 would be better or if it’s me with a case. Nice looking guitar.
  6. blaster

My girlfriend likes to draw/paint on Guitars.

Love the Gretsch
  7. blaster

Jaguar Pickguard preference?

Hard decision
  8. blaster

The Double Bound Tele Thread

My CS
  9. blaster

What do you think of Jaguars?

One other thing...I really enjoy your videos Keith.
  10. blaster

What do you think of Jaguars?

When I was starting to play in the early 60s the Jaguars were the guitar everyone wanted, but couldn’t afford. Years later I didn’t care for them but recently picked a Squier Vintage Modified and it’s been fun to play. Of course, I shimmed the neck and replaced the 1 Meg pots on the lead...
  11. blaster

Jaguar Pickguard preference?

I recently purchased a Squier Jazzmaster and was deciding what Pickguard looks better? Tortoise shell for the classic look or white/mint for that Marr look.
  12. blaster

Are any other guitarists as significant as Jimi and EVH?

For me I would add Chet Atkins.
  13. blaster

Boss BE-5M Multi-Effects - did you have one (or still do?)

I had one and used for years playing live along with the loop feature that enabled me to use some a few ODs. The issue that these units had was the foot switches went bad but were easy to fix.
  14. blaster

NGD: 2008 Les Paul Standard Faded

I had one years ago and I regret for letting it go. Great guitars!
  15. blaster

ES-335 style guitars....

I like them all and here is mine:
  16. blaster

JHS 3 Series: Cool tones / Better Value

I like the Fuzz and Distortion. Great concept by JHS.
  17. blaster

Is the Gibson custom shop worth it over a standard?

Yes, I have both and I think that the Custom Shop is better all the way around. Of course, I bought my CS used which was cheaper that a new Standard model.
  18. blaster

Custom/Personalized Truss Rod Covers - Let's see them!

I won this guitar in a raffle, and donated it to my friend's mom who played the guitars at nursing and assisted living centers. When my friend's mom passed away the guitar was given back to me. In honor of my friend's mom I installed a custom truss rod cover featuring her wonderful name.
  19. blaster

Show me your Jazzmaster

My Newest edition:
  20. blaster

Anyone liking the El Cap more than the Volante?

I love my El Cap and have no reason to look at anything else.
  21. blaster

Anybody see colors when they play?

I actually see patterns not colors.
  22. blaster

CS 63 Tele Callahan Bridge and Saddles -Shim?

Stock bridge on mine and sounds great.

Trending Topics